Darren Till admitts he is ducking Usman (proof inside)

MMAart

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

July 7, 2018

I think futuristically, when I move up to middleweight soon, he could be a future opponent,” Till told MMAjunkie. “So I’m very intrigued about the matchup. I think in a few years, say two years, me and him will be fighting close to maybe top contender spot or, you never know, the belt at middleweight."

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/07/ufc-d...an-israel-adesanya-fights-coming-for-everyone

Last edited:

I think futuristically, when I move up to middleweight soon, he could be a future opponent,” Till told MMAjunkie. “So I’m very intrigued about the matchup. I think in a few years, say two years, me and him will be fighting close to maybe top contender spot or, you never know, the belt at middleweight."

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/07/ufc-d...an-israel-adesanya-fights-coming-for-everyone

lol I'd love to see this fight happen!

And yes it makes it better when they talk a little garbage.

Weak shit from Till. Of course Usman would call out Colby over him. They already have established beef and Colby is the interim champ.

giphy.gif

In that quote, he's talking about Israel, not Usman. You confused me there for a second.

Kamaru Usman justifies Colby's trolling.

Both will gay & lay on you for 3 rounds. But at least if you beat Colby if you get some buzz and attention.

Nobody cares if you beat Kamaru.

That twitter exchange is from 4 months ago.

I smell bullshit. The video is from earlier today where Kamaru is begging Dana to book him vs Till.
Notice the reply.

Untitled.png

The MMA article is this month... meaning, Till has been and still is ducking Usman.
The quote you posted from that article is about him fighting Stylebender.... nothing to do with Usman.

Here's what he said about Usman:
" “Kamaru wants to fight me; I want to fight Kamaru. He’s game as (expletive); I’m game as (expletive),” Till said. “So I’m sitting here. We both know we’re going fight at some point. It’s cool, mate. He’s here with his manager; I’m here with my coach. We’re enjoying fights and fight week. But when it comes down to our fight, it’s all (expletive) business."

The quote you posted from that article is about him fighting Stylebender.... nothing to do with Usman.

Here's what he said about Usman:
" “Kamaru wants to fight me; I want to fight Kamaru. He’s game as (expletive); I’m game as (expletive),” Till said. “So I’m sitting here. We both know we’re going fight at some point. It’s cool, mate. He’s here with his manager; I’m here with my coach. We’re enjoying fights and fight week. But when it comes down to our fight, it’s all (expletive) business."

Till is contradicting himself here. On Twitter, he admitted to want no part of Usman.

Usman has great striking...

...what

Please let them fight, the build ups in the division are straight up horrible. Usman and Colby are hands down the worst trashtalkers in the WW division, and yes, that includes Northcutt and Wonderboy. Till is a legit wacky cat; the rest are playing their parts very poorly.

Back