DANIEL CORMIER On Stipe Miocic Rematch 'MAYBE' AFTER LESNAR

Translation:

giphy.gif

Rematching stipe miocic is risky for dc. he's guaranteed to beat brock though.

He aint gonna retire after Lesnar. Hes got the “goat” thing going for him now which will bring him more big money fights.

He knows damn well he is not fighting him again, just doesn't want to be rude.

Only way he would give Stipe a rematch and risk a blemish on his resume is if they pay him Lesnar money. Otherwise he has no incentive

He aint gonna retire after Lesnar. Hes got the “goat” thing going for him now which will bring him more big money fights.
I believe he will fight Brock and then one more fight. Only way he will do a 3rd is if Jones is on the table at HW.

He has the goat thing going for him and hes smart enough not to ruin it with a blemish/loss

Steeopic will likely be champion again someday but he won’t get a a chance to run it back to DC so that’s a blemish he will always have on his record even if he gets the belt again.

Unfortunate situation for Miocic, nothing he can do but go back to the lab, regroup and come back with a vengeance.

DC isn't considering gambling with hiis golden ticket. Big surprise.

Healthy Lesnar is a far better fighter than Stipe and would whoop his ass easily

Stipe would get rekd by prime Cain and Ubereem just like diverticulitis Bork did

Stipe should have brought it. Dc vs Borg is much more interesting. Stipe , honestly, great guy, but was never elite. Fought and beat past prime names. I would take Barnett over Stipe h

If Shogun gets smoked this weekend, I think Stipe has a shot at the retirement match. Alex fucked up going after his boy Luke. Think DC would love stiff arming him for another shot more than beating him up again.

Not like Stipe deserves an instant rematch anyway.

Lesnar=Money Fight. if he truely plans on retiring soon his last fight should be against jones at HW

I respect the hell out of Stipe but this was a 1st round knockout. It wasn't some long drawn-out war that led to a close decision. Daniel doesn't owe anyone a rematch. I think this is just another example of people doubting Cormier and thinking his performances are flukes. His consistent, high-level performances. In international wrestling and MMA. At two weight classes. FOR TWENTY YEARS.

Stop doubting the guy, he's a badass and after watching that fight I feel he would smoke Stipe 9/10 times.

Back