Anyone Else Mad Conor Dropped a Place?

Dont Frye

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
mad.png

How are Conor and GSP ranked above Khabib ? Both of them ducked the Dagestani and are retired AFAIK.

I don't get it

His Instagram chubby pic must have not impressed.....

Pound for pound isn’t a real thing, and Conor hasn’t fought in 2 years.

Battered and choked out by an unranked WW, never defended a title in his entire career, ducking literally everyone...

I'd say the fact that Conor McGregor is as high as number 4 is laughable.

Ranks means shit in the UFC; once Mcg returns he'll get an immediate title shot.

Inactive for more than 12 months used to mean you were dropped from rankings. He shouldn't be ranked at all.

How are Conor and GSP ranked above Khabib ? Both of them ducked the Dagestani and are retired AFAIK.

I don't get it
If Khabib beat Tony he's passed. He beat Al whos mid top ten, and Conor beat Aldo the FW GOAT then Alvarez who, for some reason, people consider the LW GOAT. Sadly the LW division is at the state where Khabib needs Conor/Tony to be considered anything of worth.

I think he should be number 1... I mean hes still their most popular fighter, right? Isnt that how it works?

UFC rankings and pound for pound lists are like those old Playstation magazines, remember those? They always said 'BEST GAMES'.. turns out.. alot of those magazines were sponsored by Sony :)

Dillashaw > Mighty mouse

Back