Danny Roberts talks on fellow brits Darren Till/Leon Edwards & his fight with Zawada in Hamburg

Men's MMA has better fighters and better looking fighters than WMMA. WMMA are you even trying?

Men's MMA has better fighters and better looking fighters than WMMA. WMMA are you even trying?
its weird when you see the homely look female fighters trying to look sexy on instagram, like that heather joe clarks yikes not hot at all.

Also where are all the black women in MMA, I only saw two lesbos, but black chicks would dominate these girls big time they need to start training MMA.

its weird when you see the homely look female fighters trying to look sexy on instagram, like that heather joe clarks yikes not hot at all.

Also where are all the black women in MMA, I only saw two lesbos, but black chicks would dominate these girls big time they need to start training MMA.

No kidding I've seen a lot of chick street fight videos and black women are absolute beasts.

This lady would beat the living shit out of any woman in UFC.

2hyynn7.jpg
2hyynn7.jpg
2hyynn7.jpg

Roberts is chinny, I got Zawada via upset, TKO.

Back