Media Day Face-offs at UFC Fight Night 134 in Hamburg

Getting stoked for Shogun Smith I got a good feeling about this fight

Way too many cards, didn't even know there was an event this weekend & the UFC will now have no time to promote their big show in canada or UFC 227, smh.

Way too many cards, didn't even know there was an event this weekend & the UFC will now have no time to promote their big show in canada or UFC 227, smh.

I'll never complain about too many cards.....ever.

I love the sport, never get tired of the sport, I wish there was a card every weekend.

Shogun gonna put a WHOOPING on that guy. Beating old, gun shy Evans is one thing. Fighting a hot-streak Shogun is totally different, he’s a beast!

giphy.gif

I gotta say, a Sunday afternoon card will be a nice change of pace.

That first staredown......... ugh. Us men can be such morons.
"I'm not backing down from this staredown. If the other guy backs down first I'm the bigger man."
It's the age old sign of a pair of fucking morons. In fact, who were they??
Ahh right, by process of elimination it's gotta be Nick Hein and Damir Hadzovic. I hope they both knock each other out, the silly proud clowns.

Jack Casey and the Gastelum look-a-like ran up on each other like:
source.gif

They were dressed for it too.

God i cant stand Diakiese one of the most annoying fighters in the ufc for sure i hope that mini gastelum smashes him and they cut that asshole

I thought the guy on the left in the hawaiin shirt (second face off) was Kelvin Gastelum, till he turned around.

shogun looks unwell

Back