(video) Anthony Smith on Shogun Rua "I think it will be a devastating knockout" at UFC Hamburg

I mean I think he'll win but I don't think he's just gonna flatten the guy out in the first

He got TKO'd more times than Shogun, including 3 straight

sounds like a really cool guy,confident with respect for others

I have no idea who is going to win this fight. Shogun is having a good run but Anthony Smith is tough.
We'll see

Hope Shogun knocks his head off. Ungrateful POS shouldn’t even get a chance to fight Shogun.

Shogun has nothing to gain from this fight

Lose/lose situation

A win over Smith doesnt warrant a title shot no matter if its 4 straight or not

Either way War Shogun!

and you'll be the one getting KTFO

War RUA!

220px-MauricioRua.png

It'd be cool to see Shogun win this but Smith is on an old champ retirement tour. Put Evans career to bed, and Rua is next.

He's right it will be a KO in this fight. It will be Shogun bouncing his head off the canvas before getting his belt back.

Whenever Shogun gets ko'd, it's devastating. His fans just can't take it.

I don’t like how he is making a name for himself off OG’s like Rashad and Shogun, I mean I get it you gotta do you for your career, personally I’m hoping Shogun wins.

Bring it buddy!!

Whenever Shogun gets ko'd, it's devastating. His fans just can't take it.

Not really, the Jones TKO was because of how the fight was so one sided. But other than that the OSP and Hendo TKO's are just whatever. He got hit and went down and got hit with some follow up shots and got up. Devastating KO's are more when a guy gets put out cold from a big shot.

LOVE how he shows nothing but respect for Shogun.

P.S. he doesn’t sound anything like I thought he would lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back