(video) Glover Teixeira on Corey Anderson "I can beat him everywhere" at UFC Hamburg

Didnt he say the same thing about Phil Davis and got rode like a cheap whore?

Didnt he say the same thing about Phil Davis and got rode like a cheap whore?
I don't think Glover is training in his house this time and Davis is way above the level of Corey too

Gloxer Teixeira has never faced someone as relentless as Anderson. His only chance is a one punch ko

I think this is a fairly easy win for Teixeira.

i think its a much tougher fight for glover than it looks on paper

I was heavily favouring Glover before hearing this, but now I have serious doubts. I swear every time I've heard a fighter say "I can beat him everywhere" they proceeded to lose.

Glover via only losing to elite guys and Anderson is not elite.

I don't know, if he doesn't catch Anderson on the chin he will lose a decision. Anderson has a huge output, if you don't finish him then you lose a very one-sided decision.

Corey is evolving. He recognised that he didn't keep his hands up when facing Jimi and OSP. He didn't really have to worry about Pat Cummins and Glover doesn't have the same wrecking-ball force in his strikes that both OSP's legs and Jimi's left hand has.
Corey should take this. Which would be very odd since he would move above Glover's 3rd place position.

I think Glover will maul him. Corey isn’t even close to the level of Phil Davis and he’s pretty much the only guy to mop the floor with Teixeira. I think Glover drops him and finishes him with gnp. He’s HEAVY on top.

mixed reactions i really think this is tough for glover no way he just KO's him but corey has been caught in the past

KO by Glover or boring wrestling match by Anderson.

i can't see anderson taking him down glover has decent wrestling himself

It's such a shame we missed some of these fighters in their primes. Imagine D. C., Glover, Yoel , Cung Le and some others signing UFC deals earlier in their careers; that would've been pretty cool.

Back