Who destroyed Chris Weidman worse - Luke Rockhold or Yoel Romero?

Dozer .

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
4C5628C9-7230-492F-BAF1-1FB20CA025A8.jpeg F7BAAD32-D212-4390-86D2-1C6D11B6862E.jpeg 6C614549-9B28-4D1F-B675-81FD34123905.jpeg

9A1AFFFB-692B-4AF2-9AB5-0B70F585A11F.jpeg 8F4536EE-E292-4688-A885-87EBA9C2EA2C.jpeg 1358FE77-FA34-4994-9C4C-4DC751065662.jpeg

Chris seemed more bloodied following the Rockhold beatdown but his face/eye seems to have changed after the Yoel knee.

DB3E3702-B626-483C-BFAE-630829B5E8D5.jpeg

It's debatable.

But, what isn't is that Mousasi made him look weakest of all.

Whoever gave him that permanent Popeye stroke look, can't remember which one of them did it though, lmao.
ChrisWeidman_Headshot2012.png

210-WEIDMAN_CHRIS.png

You really still mad at him for handling Anderson twice? It was years ago man, let it go.

Rockhold = firebombing of Tokyo

Romero = nuking of Hiroshima

Even though firebombing fucks you up bad and is arguably more cruel, it's much harder to recover from being nuked.

You spelled Gegards name wrong

Mousasi laughed at him, walked him down, and then put him down. So hard Weidman wanted BS dq/NC win

Rockhold Broke him and Romero basically knocked him out... hard to compare.

Difficult to say. They each took 10 yrs of his life however

Salty destroyed him mentally, he shut his all around game.

While Romero, well he massacred him.

Rockhold = firebombing of Tokyo

Romero = nuking of Hiroshima

Even though firebombing fucks you up bad and is arguably more cruel, it's much harder to recover from being nuked.
Not the case with concussive damage to the head though. For example aldo likely suffered more long term damage against Mendes than Conor.

What Romero did to him was career altering. I could see him having vision problems like Bisping.

What Rockhold did probably fucked with his psyche. He made a rookie mistake and ended up in an inescapable position and took a world of punishment. He made it to the round end, but the fight was good as over. That night with Romero, Rockhold, and Mcgregor dominating left me salty AS FUCK!

Mentally: Weidman
Physically: Romero

Chris bless

i would say rockhold, the romero knockout was brutal but the fight was competitive until then, rockhold was complete domination, despite what rogan like to say about "that kick"

i would say rockhold, the romero knockout was brutal but the fight was competitive until then, rockhold was complete domination, despite what rogan like to say about "that kick"
Was not complete domination, that's ridiculous. That stupid kick was a huge turning point in the fight.
And the answer is Romero. Dude shows obvious signs of brain trauma after that

It was different both times. I am willing to bet Romero's knee was the heaviest, most destructive strike Weidman ever took in his life. However, Luke sat on him and beat him violently for a prolonged period of time. I guess I would go with Romero due to face deformation.

lol TS making another Weidman thread yet again

That trauma is real.

Last edited:
Back