Santiago Ponzinobbio Wants Rafael dos Anjos @ UFC Argentina

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

I like it. Would make for a good Main Event. Who you got if they make this fight?

<mma4>

I like this a lot.
My body is ready.

Huge step up in competition...

I don’t know if that’s a good fight for ponz, rda would outwork and control him the whole fight.

Its official, announced a few minutes ago. we still dont know if it will be in Brazil or Argentina, great fight.
Ponz by TKO or KO or UD or SD but he takes this one and then title shot
Guido Canetti is also rumored to be in the main card

I like Ponz. Fight depends on where RDAs Head is at after the Colby fight.

RDA “should” work Ponz....but Ponz is no slouch and it could go the other way.

Santiago. I think Colby just exposed RDA.
Completely different matchup. Ponzi is a striker. Colby dominated that fight with pressure based grappling and clinch work.

FINALLY!! UFC IN ARGENTINA!!!

SO FUCKING HAPPY

Lets not celebrate, it is not sure yet if this will be in Buenos Aires or Brazil, but everything indicates it will be in Luna Park in Buenos Aires, Direct TV Arena is occupied on that date with Demi Lovato

Its official, announced a few minutes ago. we still dont know if it will be in Brazil or Argentina, great fight.
Is in Argentina.

It will be in Luna Park Stadium (capacity for 9,260 spectators).

Completely different matchup. Ponzi is a striker. Colby dominated that fight with pressure based grappling and clinch work.
Ponzi did a lot of grappling with Perry IIRC, and I think it's also the pure pressure. Not sure how well RDA reacts to his opponent in his face 95% of the time now.

I like it. Would make for a good Main Event. Who you got if they make this fight?

I like this a lot, but I take RDA. He has looked good at WW and it it weren’t for Colby’s chin he may have gotten KOed because dos anjos landed a couple really hard, flush shots. Until someone proves me wrong I’ll favor RDA any time he isn’t fighting a high level wrestler

I dont see it anywhere. Announced where?

Ponzi did a lot of grappling with Perry IIRC, and I think it's also the pure pressure. Not sure how well RDA reacts to his opponent in his face 95% of the time now.
Did he? I dont remember there being any grappling in that fight at all but maybe I'm remembering incorrectly.

Did he? I dont remember there being any grappling in that fight at all but maybe I'm remembering incorrectly.
I think Ponzdi took him to the ground or the clinch in the third round and it helped secure him the win. Fight was awhile ago though, so I might be a bit wrong possibly?

Back