Anderson Silva is still a cheater

JustOnce

On Hiatus
@Gold
Reaction score
Anderson Silva was 'cleared' of his second offense, not his first.

quote-when-you-use-the-steroids-you-use-them-for-a-long-time-when-you-use-the-steroids-for-anderson-silva-106-85-31.jpg

Some compare his case to Romero, but the circumstances are clearly different how they got cleared by USADA. Romero submitted CLOSED sample of the supplement that they suggested were contaminated, which was confirmed by USADA.

Silva submitted OPEN sample of the supplement in. USADA then reports to have investigated INDEPENDANTLY and acquired 'numerous' products from the company that created that supplement, seemingly without specifying whether it was the same supplement but that they were from the same company.

Of course, I do not have all the facts about the process that took place in both instances, but the later appears to require quite a leap of logic to support their claim of innocence, but I suppose it was 'hard' enough evidence for USADA.

[yt]

Last edited:
I swear i saw the same exact thread earlier. De ja vu.

Most use. Get over it. Sport was literally built on PEDs. PEDs lead to better performances and better health of athletes if taken under doctor's care.

This thread again?

Anderson Silva is the GOAT.

Get over it.

Most use. Get over it. Sport was literally built on PEDs. PEDs lead to better performances and better health of athletes if taken under doctor's care.

Cheaters love to point fingers at everyone else, don't they.

quote-when-you-use-the-steroids-you-use-them-for-a-long-time-when-you-use-the-steroids-for-anderson-silva-106-85-31.jpg

Some compare his case to Romero, but the circumstances are clearly different how they got cleared by USADA. Romero submitted CLOSED sample of the supplement that they suggested were contaminated, which was confirmed by USADA.

Silva submitted OPEN sample of the supplement in. USADA then reports to have investigated INDEPENDANTLY and acquired 'numerous' products from the company that created that supplement, seemingly without specifying whether it was the same supplement but that they were from the same company.

Of course, I do not have all the facts about the process that took place in both instances, but the later appears to require quite a leap of logic to support their claim of innocence, but I suppose it was 'hard' enough evidence for USADA.

That's like shitting on George Washington for owning slaves. You can't hold George Washington to 2018 standards.

Everyone Anderson Silva fought (with the likely exception of Damian Maia) used steroids at some point.

It's not the same as popping in 2018.

That's like shitting on George Washington for owning slaves. You can't hold George Washington to 2018 standards.

Everyone Anderson Silva fought (with the likely exception of Damian Maia) used steroids at some point.

That’s a huge statement without any sources. Do you work for USADA?

USADA and UFC are corrupt.....

Brock is gonna fight for the championship, after roiding his whole life...Obviously they don't give a shit about roids...

So why not create loop holes for Anderson Silva/Jon Jones so they can fight faster thus the UFC can make money?

Since when was cheating okay ever?

Funniest part is, he wasn't even "cleared" of THIS offense, as the revisionists keep spouting.

He was found GUILTY of ingesting a banned substance, but received a lesser punishment of INTENT to do so(saying he 'unknowingly' ingested it in a tainted supplement).

He still was found guilty of the lesser charge and is serving out a suspension for it as we speak.

But you'd never know it with the round the clock spin class going on here. lol

Funniest part is, he wasn't even "cleared" of this offense, as the revisionists keep spouting.

He was found GUILTY of ingesting a banned substance, but received a lesser punishment of INTENT to do so(saying he 'unknowingly' ingested it in a tainted supplement.

He still was found guilty of the lesser charge and is serving out a suspension for it as we speak.

But you'd never know it with the round the clock spin class going on here. lol
AAD030B8-F6DF-4EE2-B458-940CA0113DC1.gif

BINGO.

Dude obviously they would investigate the other unopened samples of the same product. Cmon man, it's not Silva's sample is the only the company ever produced. Chael did an interesting video on this recently. The process involved in the investigation and everything. You should look into it before jumping to conclusions.

Back