When can Cynthia Calvillo return?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Any news on that? She’s seemed pretty forgotten about

She smoked weed on fight week or day to be more precise.. so she is out for a few months.

Pretty sure she can fight on one of the end of the year cards. She should fight Felice Herrig.

As soon as she recovers from her terrible drug addiction

Does anyone legitimately think marijuana needs to be on the banned list?

for performance enhancing reasons?
or for safety reason?

for safety reasons I am completely fine with them preventing fighters from entering the cage under the influence of narcotics or alcohol.

Its pretty obvious that fighting baked you could take far more of a beating than you should do..

Punch me..
Nah.. didnt feel shit..
Punch me again...
Still cant feel anything...
REALLY PUNCH ME...

and ultimately you are meant to be a professional. You wouldnt turn up for your regular job stoned (well you might and I have), so dont turn up to fight having been smoking all week..

serious bit in spoiler
there are three criteria for things being prohibited

1) potential to enhance performance
2) potential to have a negative impact on teh health of the athlete
3) against the spirit of sport (a catch all that includes anything from behaving in a good manner, setting a good example etc)

to be prohibited something only has to satisfy 2 of 3 criteria..

So if we determine that fighting stoned is not good for your own health, and it sets a bad example, it fits two criteria..

I don't know but her and dana always seemed creepy close

Nope. But the fact that it is and people get caught means they are stupid. But it should definitely not be on the list. I guess they should have the test levels be super high. I don't think people should fight while they are high. But I have no issues with them smoking weed during fight week or training or anything.

Jesus, they need to take marijuana off the banned list

punchable face
Cynthia-Calvillo.png

Not a fan.

Loved seeing her reaction to losing that decision haha.

Edit: Found it

giphy.gif

Back