Till misses weight, wins controversial decision, gets title shot

ralphus1

It's hard to be a saint in the city
@Gold
Reaction score
tenor.gif

Didnt Till say he didnt deserve TS?

Dana wanna see Woodley get KOd

Seems like Tyron declined, good on him. Fuck rewarding weight missers.

Has it been confirmed that he's getting the title shot?

Till's getting a title shot over Colby, the interim champion? This is ridiculous if true. Till vs Usman, Tyron vs Colby. Is simple

Sounds about right with the direction things been going around WME/UFC

<mma4>

same answer as i said in this thread http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/tills-only-win-at-170-is-a-past-his-prime-lw-in-cowboy.3799469/

actually according to officially unofficial rankings, if Colby is injured than it absolutely should go to Darren Till.

source

Champion : Tyron Woodley
1 Colby Covington (Interim Champion)
2 Darren Till

So your complaint should really be toward this:
"Rankings were generated by a voting panel made up of media members. The media members were asked to vote for who they feel are the top fighters in the UFC by weight-class and pound-for-pound. A fighter is only eligible to be voted on if they are in active status in the UFC. A fighter can appear in more than one weight division at a time. The champion and interim champion are considered to be in the top positions of their respective divisions and therefore are not eligible for voting by weight-class. However, the champions can be voted on for the pound-for-pound rankings."​

It's certainly not official that Till got the title shot. We still have no idea what's going on there.

Seems like the rest of these bums at 170 need to step up their game

I agree that Till is a piece of shit weight cutter.

But that won vs Thompson wasn´t controversial.
<LikeReally5>

Usman should get the shot if Colby can't go. He always makes 170 and has never looked in danger of losing a fight.

Who the heck else is there?......Other than Covington?

GSP wants a bigger payday than Woodley..............................and an easier one..wink wink

Not Wonderboy again plz.

???

”I’ll pick and choose what I believe with no substantiated evidence and make assumptions regarding everyone else based on what I picked to believe” - Sherdogger

Back