Anderson Silva says UFC fight with GSP still possible

Dozer .

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/7/...ght-with-georges-st-pierre-gsp-still-possible

Anderson Silva wants to get back “as fast as possible” to the Octagon, and won’t rule out the possibility of finally facing former UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre.

“The Spider”, free to compete again in November, spoke with MMA Fighting about the idea of facing the Canadian star in a superfight that was desired for years, when both dominated their respective divisions in the UFC, but never came to fruition.

“Anything is possible in the UFC, man,” Silva said. “It’s a very eclectic company, with a broad vision of the sport. They are going through a new moment, a moment of entertainment, so anything can happen.”

“I think the decisions have to be made at the time they have to be made,” Silva said when asked about GSP moving up to middleweight when he was no longer the champion. “I think he had a good strategy, did a good fight with Bisping. They are both great fighters. If we didn’t fight that’s because it really shouldn’t have happened.”

Don’t be scared Georges! Make it happen Dana!

7B02A881-02E0-4529-AD9D-3E1C8D115C8A.gif

0B8F253B-894F-4498-B69B-A3E1AC6B1098.gif

The year is 2037

GSP/Silva is on the verge of being confirmed.

Should have happened back in the day.

That would have been the biggest fight in UFC history.

Still down for it in 2018/19.

GSP will absolutely wreck at Anderson at this point. There's really no point in making this fight now.

GSP will absolutely wreck at Anderson at this point. There's really no point in making this fight now.
Is that why GSP ducked Anderson for half a decade?

I favored GSP before, but at this point anderson gets wrecked.

Is that why GSP ducked Anderson for half a decade?
When did anderson ever fight at WW? or are you claiming GSP is ducking someone not in his weight class? which means anderson and jones are duckers, I wouldn't call them 2 duckers but they have cheating in common
I+would+love+to+see+a+back+and+forth+debate+_5b2a92807afc8b405653aa7f1c5e14b2.gif

Is that why GSP ran away from Anderson for half a decade?
I didn't say GSP would have beaten Andy in 2010. That's a completely different story.

I said he'd wreck a 43 year old USADA'd Anderson. Which he absolutely would.

I didn't say GSP would have beaten Andy in 2010. That's a completely different story.

I said he'd wreck a 43 year old USADA'd Anderson. Which he absolutely would.
I disagree. I see Anderson stiffening post USADA GSP within 3 rounds.

Fantastic name for GSPs legacy then. Im sure he will accept n not be scared right?

I love it, Silva is going on 50 and still calling out GSP....

as a GSP fan, he's a fucking idiot if he doesn't take this fight

In their primes, I think GSP would have won a unanimous decision via wrestlefuck

at this point, GSP beats anderoid via left hook and RNC, the same way he beat bisping

Fantastic name for GSPs legacy then. Im sure he will accept n not be scared right?
Maybe. But if I'm GSP I'd rather fight for a belt. Much better for his legacy than a way over the hill 43 year old Silva.

Back