Colby got what he asked for. Now, he doesn't want it.

Trifick

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He knew what Tyron was going to do to him, It was all fun and games when it wasn't real. I don't want to see not one more smart ass tweet from him.

He knew what Tyron was going to do to him, It was all fun and games when it wasn't real. I don't want to see not one more smart ass tweet from him.
giphy.gif

Getting an injury =/= not wanting a fight

Ps, I am sure Colby was really scared at the thought of Woodley throwing under 10 strikes per round..

you don't even know what exactly happened

Colby didn’t understand what interim champ meant

Ps, I am sure Colby was really scared at the thought of Woodley throwing under 10 strikes per round..

Where in Ariel's report does it say he has an injury?

give us a clue, what the fuck are you talking about?

This is a bluff by the ufc to get colby to fight it will still be tyron vs colby

Colby's done. When push comes to shove all his talk was empty, he doesn't want to fight. Cut him.

Colby's done. When push comes to shove all his talk was empty, he doesn't want to fight. Cut him.
He just fought and beat beastmode RDA who was undefeated at welterw and everyone said was going to expose colby

10 more strikes per round than Lewis and Ngannou throw combined.

He just fought and beat beastmode RDA who was undefeated at welterw and everyone said was going to expose colby

There is no "beast mode" RDA at 170. And Colby won a 48-47 decision by being a wet blanket.

Back