Struve vs Miocic 2 is fight to make after Struve annihilates Tybura

Notoriouslefthand

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Stipe deserves rematch with Cormier but i don't see that fight happening at all. Cuck Lesnar will be next challenge for Cormier and i think he might retire after that fight. Struve rematch is only fight that makes sense for Stipe. He needs to beat Struve or otherwise that loss at 2012 haunts him rest of his life.
11_Struve_Miocic_13.png

eh, stipe crushing him and getting revenge doesnt do much for his legacy.

A guy that just got done setting the UFC HW title defense record before losing by KO under shady circumstances and disrespected in the ring afterwards should be compensated with a fight against... Struve???

Lol No. Stipe vs the winner of this Cormier vs Brock fight is the match to make. Or an immediate rematch.

Miocic is 5 years older than Struve who is in his prime at 30 I don't think the rematch will go well for Stipe, plus he just got KTFO I think he needs a tune up match not an elite HW like Struve who KTFO him before, it won't be good for his mental health. I've been looking at Stipe's social media recently and he sounds a little deranged talking about rematches like the UFC would offer him any.

I think Tybura got this, but if Struve does win, that's the fight to make.
How so? Avenging a loss and proving himself to be a much different fighter now would add a lot to his legacy in my opinion.

I want to see Struve vs Ngannou for some reason

How so? Avenging a loss and proving himself to be a much different fighter now would add a lot to his legacy in my opinion.
hes already proved hes a different fighter. he became a 3x defending champ and has a great resume, while struve has done nothing but go downhill or plateau after that fight. id say stipe will fight 2-4 more times, at least at a high level. would be a waste of a fight when he can fight blaydes, lesnar, cain, volkov etc.

a rubber match with jds makes more sense than struve

hes already proved hes a different fighter. he became a 3x defending champ and has a great resume, while struve has done nothing but go downhill or plateau after that fight. id say stipe will fight 2-4 more times, at least at a high level. would be a waste of a fight when he can fight blaydes, lesnar, cain, volkov etc.

a rubber match with jds makes more sense than struve
Stipe fought 0 fighters similar to Struve - a ridiculously long guy with a reach advantage over Stipe -, so yeah Stipe has yet to prove length disadvantage isn't one of his weakness

Cain is semi-retired while Lesnar isn't by any means a meaningful fight legacy-wise..

If Stipe were smart he would only do big money fights I doubt he will fight for more than 2-3 more years.

Having said that I'd certainly watch him and Struve fight again.

Stipe fought 0 fighters similar to Struve - a ridiculously long guy with a reach advantage over Stipe -, so yeah Stipe has yet to prove length disadvantage isn't one of his weakness

Cain is semi-retired while Lesnar isn't by any means a meaningful fight legacy-wise..
lesnar has a longer reach at 81 inches, and ngannou has an 83 inch reach, same as struves. ive never heard any1 say before that he has to rematch struve to prove he can beat someone that tall lol. and he has quite a few critics on this site

a lesnar fight not only makes him more money but is better on his resume since lesnar is a big name is a former champ....i think every1 would rather say they beat brock lesnar than say they beat struve. lesnar is a better fighter and more well known

lesnar has a longer reach at 81 inches, and ngannou has an 83 inch reach, same as struves. ive never heard any1 say before that he has to rematch struve to prove he can beat someone that tall lol. and he has quite a few critics on this site

a lesnar fight not only makes him more money but is better on his resume since lesnar is a big name is a former champ....i think every1 would rather say they beat brock lesnar than say they beat struve. lesnar is a better fighter and more well known
Lesnar is a big name, yet a one dimensional shit fighter, who only was the champion when UFC heavyweight division was a joke, and while on a shitload of steroids obviously. That does nothing for Stipe legacy wise, only financially, and that's not what we are talking about here..

Being well known has nothing to do with actual fighting skills, and if they're both clean, i have Struve all day.

Maybe not, but it would be so satisfying! And he's answered before (even whilst champ) that yes, he'd like to get back his losses, and that must mean Struve, too. As for legacy...didn't he say in a promo for UFC 226 something like "I don't care about legacy, I just like to win?"

He'll never ask for Struve, that's not his style; he'll go even to the lengths of screaming for title shots, but not for individuals. He didn't ask for the JDS rematch either, but later on said "when they offered it to me I jumped on it."

Unless Struve has learned how to jab, I give Tybura a very good chance at winning

Avenging a loss is all fine and dandy, but Struve ranking wise does nothin. Al though rankings mean shit all. If he gets a shot after Struve, ok, but i think Dana will try to have him fight a top 5 guy. He should get winner of DC and Brock, considering brock is gettin a shot and hasn't fought in 2 years.

Lesnar is a big name, yet a one dimensional shit fighter, who only was the champion when UFC heavyweight division was a joke, and while on a shitload of steroids obviously. That does nothing for Stipe legacy wise, only financially, and that's not what we are talking about here..

Being well known has nothing to do with actual fighting skills, and if they're both clean, i have Struve all day.
struve over lesnar? r u serious? lol

I love Struve but he's a stupid fighter. Such a reach and doesn't use it. Stipe would destroy him in a rematch

nah. miocic is still the #1 contender and Struve is hovering around #10. miocic is better off fighting blaydes, volkov, or maybe jds

Back