How much longer will Dana last in the UFC?

When will Dana stop being the face of the UFC

• Total voters

Meathead Jock

WAR ASKREN
@Gold
Reaction score
Serious answers only. Also feel free to explain your choice.

Without Dana this whole fucking shit wouldn't be here. Put some respek on his name sherdog. Also his kids are getting oldr and hes rich as fuck. 2020

I'm sure WWE will boot him out soon. Especially after the Eskimo thing. #GrossOldMan

I think he will be involved for many years to come even if he leaves his primary position. Dude is only 48 and loves being in the spotlight.

If WWE does not boot him within a year, Dana is probably going to be there for a long time.

When his kids are ready to take his place

I think cockroaches can even survive a nuclear war.

Depends on how long it takes WME to figure out that what makes a great figurehead, doesnt always make a good leader.

If WWE does not boot him within a year, Dana is probably going to be there for a long time.

I'm in this same boat. I think lower PPV sales/eskimo/ just all around attitude get him the axe in 2019. But if he survives next year I think he has a good 5+ years in him left.

Serious answers only. Also feel free to explain your choice.
I think your poll options are a bit short sighted. 2018, 2019?

You really think bald uncle will retire this year or next year?

Cmon son. Dana loves his job too much.

I mean shit, dude sold his part of the company a couple years ago and even if he's rich as fuck still basically runs the company.

I say a good 5 years before he gives up his main role.

I think he will be involved for many years to come even if he leaves his primary position. Dude is only 48 and loves being in the spotlight.

For some reason I assumed he was pushing 60.

I mean shit, dude sold his part of the company a couple years ago and even if he's rich as fuck still basically runs the company.

He bought back in at 6-7% immediately.
Plus he gets 9% of profit as salary

I remember an interview where he said he'd keep going forever

If WME & owners make UFC a public company, that will be the time to leave.
He would make insane money plus he would not have to live with the scrutiny of being president of a public company.
no way he could be as brash if they go that route.

I don't think he's going anywhere until he's Don King's age. You can think he's a douche, which I do a lot of the time, but there is no doubting his love for MMA and his ability to promote the shit out of high profit fights.

Unless some kind of sexual harassment case or something comes about, I can’t see him leaving any time soon.

Back