Khabib new interview.....

Its Khabib time, I hope he fights Conor and Tony soon, it would be a tragedy if those fights didn't happen

I don't bother much with pre-fight hype, the endless interviews, media tours, dumb smack talk, etc. Just shut up and fight.

*Khabib by first round submission.

In the meantime, in Ireland

Giant-rubber-duckie-for-Canada-150-feature-2.jpg

get used to who will REALLY be running tings soon.

Great interview.
I doubt Conor will sign. Likely Tony for the next title shot. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Basically he said I must fight number 1 chicken yes. Chicken Mcnugget I must fight him and take belt back to Russia. Send me location just send me location I come to fight chicken NUMBER 1 CHICKEN

He's got about the same chance of getting his belt back as he does getting his hairline back.

Be honest....you must have either an amazing head of hair or are completely bald because you love talking about hair.

Which one is it Bolanos?

Be honest....you must have either an amazing head of hair or are completely bald because you love talking about hair.

Which one is it Bolanos?

I'm a Norwood 1 master race with a micro penis and a massive inferiority complex.

When I went through divorce I was in desperately in need of something to cling onto in order to feel good about myself so I don't end up committing suicide, and it just so happens that I was blessed with good hair genetics and shit everything else. That's why I'm obsessed with male pattern baldness.

Fucking beast, no negotiation, just send him the contract. A rare gem of a champion among a sea of ducks.

Now that his master financier is in prison, Khabib needs that red panty night. Allah is not providing like he used to.

If not Conor, then let Tony have a shot.

Back