Which Superfight is bigger: GSP vs Anderson or Connor?

Let's Dance

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Now that The Spider has an official return date, should GSP’s team be considering this matchup to cement Rush’s legacy further, or is the Mcgregor money train too lucrative to dodge?

Personally I would be more excited for the fight with Andy, but would actually buy the PPV for both, have no interest in seeing Silva bulk up to 205 really...he gets KO’d too easy there imho.

872BE921-C8BC-4302-B572-7F237CD756DD.png

Of coarse the least talented of the three..

Conor

The fight involving Conor hands down. He could fight Eddie a second time for no reason and it would still probably draw more than GSP vs Anderson. GSP vs Conor would be huge.

Conor for the rest of the world

GSP X Silva for the forum

KHABIB VS CONOR IS THE BIGGEST

BROCK VS JONES WOULD BE THE 2ND.

GSPs and Andersons superfights days are behind them.

Conor is the trash talk king so any fight with him is bigger

He blesses bum lives

GSP vs Anderson now isn't a super fight.

Back in 2012 it would have probably been the most important fight in UFC history.

Prime Silva vs Gus at 205 Boom. GSP is too small for Silva and GSP won't be able to make 155. Any fight with Conor is gonna be the biggest one.

GSP vs Anderson now isn't a super fight.

Back in 2012 it would have probably been the most important fight in UFC history.
I'd still enjoy it though. Can't think of anyone else I'd be excited to see Anderson fight today.

GSP vs Silva doesn't have nearly the same implications it would have years ago... Silva is on a 1-4-1 skid after 2 failed drug tests and GSP's last loss was nearly 12 years ago...

I'd rather watch GSP v Spider but GSP v Conor will get bigger numbers

Prime Silva vs Gus at 205 Boom. GSP is too small for Silva and GSP won't be able to make 155. Any fight with Conor is gonna be the biggest one.

<{pranko}>

You got a time machine hiding in Salmo or something? How are we supposed to get “Prime Silva” against The Mauler? Kind of agree about Georges not making 155 though, was thinking maybe they would meet at 170.

GSP vs A.Silva, i don't even care about ppv buys, to me that would've been the most important fight in the history of the sport & the biggest fight that never happened.

<{pranko}>

You got a time machine hiding in Salmo or something? How are we supposed to get “Prime Silva” against The Mauler? Kind of agree about Georges not making 155 though, was thinking maybe they would meet at 170.

Just a fun matchup in fantasy land.

Back