executionermma

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
source @raphamarinho from SporTV

minotouro-montagem.jpg

war Lil Nog

10279.jpg

I really like this fight. It's two guys I really enjoy and they will probably punch each others brains in.
<{JustBleed}>

Villante was robbed against the goofy ginger. This should be his fight.

Is this gonna be at LHW?!

I'm picking Alvey anyways.

It's an Alvey fight. It'll be snoozefest until he lands a KO punch... or it'll just be a snoozefest.

I got Alvey for this one. Much respect to Lil Nog... but his defense and chin are not what they once were. Alvey throws bombs.

I usually need a shot of adrenaline just to stay awake during an Alvey fight. Hopefully Lil Nog knocks that awkward ginger silly.

Find it hard to get excited about this fight Lil Nog is done and Sam Alvey zzz. Expect several rounds of plodding with a small chance of KO.

Was Lil nog suspended? Or injured?

Sam can make a splash in the LHW division, I’m telling y’all

I really thought that Lil Nog retired like three years ago. But actually he has fought more recently than McGregor.

If Lil Nog doesn't pull out, he'll get put out.

Boring fight most likely, considering it's Alvey we're talking about.

Villante was robbed against the goofy ginger. This should be his fight.
Nah, Alvey rightfully won, Villante was a punching bag moving forward in that fight
Is this gonna be at LHW?!

I'm picking Alvey anyways.
Yeah, Alvey moved up to LHW.
São Paulo, a brazilian city.
Was Lil nog suspended? Or injured?

Sam can make a splash in the LHW division, I’m telling y’all
Suspended, found innocent.
I really thought that Lil Nog retired like three years ago. But actually he has fought more recently than McGregor.
LOL

Thought Rogerio retired

I’ll root for him

Nog really should have retired before they fed him to Rumble. That shit was ugly and unnecessary

This will also be ugly and unnecessary, but in the "holy shit this is unwatchable" way not the "concerned Nog is dead" way

Back