If USADA clears jon jones....

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
after clearing yoel, anderson, not catching ngannou while he trains and lives literally right below their noses and letting brock lesnar compete...

Will all the PED whiners in here still be deluded they are watching a clean sport?
Seriously, what will your reaction be? Will you still trust USADA?
<36>

The war on PEDs has already been lost just as much as the war on recreational drugs.

Helax, chill and enjoy

Last edited:
Usada is a joke. It's been established.

after clearing yoel, anderson, not catching ngannou while he trains and lives literally right below their noses and letting brock lesnar compete...

Will all the PED whiners in here still be deluded they are watching a clean sport?
Seriously, what your reaction will be? Will you still trust USADA?
<36>

The war on PEDs has already been lost just as much as the war on recreational drugs.

Helax, chill and enjoy
I 100% agree with you that the war on drugs is a losing battle currently and that pro-sports are "dirty", but Jones is still a POS regardless and doesn't deserve to fight ever again.

When did they clear Anderoidz?

Me thinks thou is reaching quite a bit here, right from the get-go.

USADA is good at catching people but their process is dumb. They catch someone and decide that it wasn't their fault because what they took shouldn't have been illegal so they reduce their sentence instead of clearing them to fight again. Makes no sense. They either get punished or it's declared fault of the company selling it ang clear them

USADA hasn't tested Jones since last October. 9.5 months of no testing.

USADA = JOKE.

Which is just fine by me because MMA is a C level joke sport to begin with.

Jon Jones needs to be cleared ASAP.

If he is wrongfully slandered any further it will leave a black eye on the UFC forever.

he had his own team test all his supplements and they all came out clean.

he then tested some extra supplements that weren't on his form. he never really explained why he tested them if he didn't take them (because he surely didn't take them without putting them on his form), but he did, and they came out clean.

then he admitted in front of a State AC in a public committee hearing that all his supplements were clean and he has no idea how he tested +. and that he would never admit guilt. but please believe him when he says, he's innocent. he also admitted his signature was forged by his agent on some testing related paperwork, btw, but that's beside the point (or is it?)

so for USADA to clear him with the tainted supplement route (i assume that's what you mean, though you didn't actually say it that way), they would have to go above and beyond with an explanation as to how and why.

if they "cleared" him in some other way than the tainted supplement route, i'd have to see what it was before making any conclusions. because that's how critical thinking works.

Seriously, what your reaction will be? Will you still trust USADA?
<36>

Helax, chill and enjoy

there not clearing jon jones cause unlike yoel he had the proof to back up his claim.

so far jon jones is trying to use the take my word for it defence since he already used the tainted supplement defence.

is jonj ones tha stupid to not after getting bailed out after ufc 200 to not double and triple check any item that he puts into his body. jon jones is a cheater flat out

see you jon jones in 2021.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/a...-usada-eligible-to-fight-in-november.3798935/

come on dog! how did you miss that!

And by the way..... you should apologize and then ask for forgiveness for calling the man anderoiz!!! Have some respect AB! The man is completely innocent!!!
@Arm Barbarian is perhaps the biggest GSP fanboy on Sherdog. Of course he wants to continue bashing the GOAT even after he has been cleared by USADA.

He avoided the Anderson cleared thread like the plague and he is usually the first to comment in most threads lol

he had his own team test all his supplements and they all came out clean.

he then tested some extra supplements that weren't on his form. he never really explained why he tested them if he didn't take them (because he surely didn't take them without putting them on his form), but he did, and they came out clean.

then he admitted in front of a State AC in a public committee that all his supplements were clean and he has no idea how he tested +. and that he would never admit guilt. but please believe him when he says, he's innocent.

so for USADA to clear him with the tainted supplement route (i assume that's what you mean, though you didn't actually say it that way), they would have to go above and beyond with an explanation as to how and why.

if they "cleared" him in some other way than the tainted supplement route, i'd have to see what it was before making any conclusions. because that's how critical thinking works.

also that his manager forged his name on his usada paper work

im so glad someone else sees the truth about jon.

Back