Diaz vs Condit

Amorak

The Possession of Anything Begins in the Mind
@Green
Reaction score
So just rewatched this fight for the first time since i saw it live.I scored it a atleast 3-2 Diaz then..now i scored it 1-3-5 Diaz, 2 draw, 4 condit..Can't believe Diaz didn't get the win...

Last edited:
what-year-is-it-robin-williams.jpg

It was a great fight either way. The fans won.

Condit won. He lost in the eyes of many of his "fans" though.

Fickle bitches.

Hilarious that Diaz fans have complained for the entire history of their careers that takedowns shouldn't win you fights

When the only way to possibly give Nick the win in that fight is to count the takedown in the 5th as more important than everything else that happened

Hilarious that Diaz fans have complained for the entire history of their careers that takedowns shouldn't win you fights

When the only way to possibly give Nick the win in that fight is to count the takedown in the 5th as more important than everything else that happened
Calm down'Relax' was just giving my opinion..

Diaz ended the 5’th strong, if he fought like that all night maybe.

But he lost.

Dude has 7 decision loses out of 9 (2 by TKO) & I'm not the biggest Diaz fan but this dude has been screwed out of a few wins for sure.

Dude has 7 decision loses out of 9 (2 by TKO) & I'm not the biggest Diaz fan but this dude has been screwed out of a few wins for sure.

He was screwed out of a win in one of those tko's too. That cut against Noons was nowhere near enough to stop the fight

Condit won at least 4 rounds.

Round 1 is a toss up,i generously give it to nick,condit got better as the fight went on,and outstruck nick for 3-4 mins of the 5th before nick got a takedown for 30-40 seconds no were enough to get the round in my opinion

Back