Nicco Montano vs. Valentina Shevchenko Official For UFC 228 in Dallas

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Shevchenko finally gets her shot at that title Montano has had in a stranglehold since TUF. She'll take it pretty handily imo.

Well I wonder how this poll's gonna go...

Montanos kinda cute tbh, i hope she still is after this fight.

they need to chuck this kind of shit on mighty mouse cards so it can be ignored en mass.

And I wonder how fans react when this card goes downhill and this is the Main Event
They will be mad, but I won't be. I think the women's flyweight division has a ton of potential and I can't wait to see how it shakes out. In three or so years, I think it could be the marquis women's division.

Does Nicco have any chance here? I have no idea.

And I wonder how fans react when this card goes downhill and this is the Main Event
Been saying this might happens for weeks though, so I'm taking credit for calling it should it come to pass.

This is 208 all over again.

Montano will shock the world. The way people talk about slempcheko you would think she was prime 09 roided Cyborg.

Solid 5 round professional unanimous decision victory for Valentina.

Both ladies will shower and powder room fine post fight.

rooting for montano. and i think she has a decent chance, unlike most sherdoggers.

but avoided voting. cant put my money on her yet.

Montano will shock the world. The way people talk about slempcheko you would think she was prime 09 roided Cyborg.
Well she clearly beat a bigger "girl" in nunes so there is a reason why she is "overrated"

Rooting hard for Montano, really want to see salty tears.

Well she clearly beat a bigger "girl" in nunes so there is a reason why she is "overrated"

You have a chaos nation banner and a yellow card. Don’t expect me to take anything you post seriously

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm picking Nicco, 505 gonna represent and also because everyone else is picking the other chick.

Back