Brock Lesnar will fight in the UFC for another 10 years

Lionheart7167

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
It sounds ridiculous that a 50 year old Lesnar would still be fighting in the Octagon 10 years from now but consider this....

- Lesnar likes money. He LOVES money. And he's willing to take some pain to get that money.
- Lesnar will probably not be fighting for the WWE in 10 years, his OTHER source of money. And even if he still is, the WWE is permitting him to take fights in the UFC. I don't see that changing. It's win/win for both organizations. A high profile real-life fighter lends credibility to the WWE, and WWE's rabid fanbase follows Brock to the UFC.
- The UFC know's he's a bankable star. He's a proven box office draw win, lose or draw. He's such an oddity that I don't see his popularity declining, even after 10 years. PEOPLE WANT TO WATCH BROCK LESNAR. They can always count on him to take a one-off fight, even if it's just every couple years.
- PED's or no PED's, they will always find a way to use Lesnar. He's getting a title shot after returning from a PED suspension and hasn't won a fight in almost 8 years, for God's sakes. I wouldn't be surprised if he tested positive this fight. Then the next one. Then the next one. He'll continue to get exemptions, take the money and run, and return after these suspensions.
- The UFC has shown they don't care HOW they use Lesnar or if it affects their reputation. He's money, and that's clearly where we're at with the UFC.
-I know 10 years is a long way's away, but guys like Couture and Coleman fought deep into their 40's and they didn't have NEARLY the drawing power or magnetism that Brock has. BJ Penn fought years past his prime and we watched. So has Wanderlei and a host of other guys that should have hung it up years ago. If they were still draw's, don't you think they would still be getting regular bookings?

I certainly fucking hope not.

Bro we don't even know if he'll be clear to fight ever again let alone for the next ten years

If he makes it to the cage for DC he will likely get another big beating.

This will likely hurt his motivation for a while and it certainly will hurt his drawing power again.

He’ll just take 1-year steroid vacations in between fights and given how DW loves to gift him after getting popped... Yeah I can see this happening.

While also wrestling

giphy.gif

Deal with it

Next fight gonna be on UFC 300 after 4 years suspension ;) after DC fight

Yes. 4-3 in the UFC. A true phenom.

He beat hall of famers Frank Mir and Randy Couture.

Beat a destroyer in Carwin.

Kinda beat Mark Hunt but if you don't count it, I hope to not see you saying Jones beat Cormier or count his lost vs Uberreem.

He has two loses while being sick as a dog AND one of them got caught with PEDs right after beating Brock.

To deny he wasn't something special is silly imo. As for PEDs, he

Last edited:
It isn't even a guarantee Brawk can fight DC let alone another 10 years.

Back