Wouldn't it be great if both Lionheart Smith and Smilin' Sam get to the top of LHW division?

AimedWithV

Double Yellow Card
@Silver
Reaction score
I think it would be a nice turbulence for rankings and overall their careers.

Both had highest points at peaking...I think, top 20 of MW. And couldn't keep up to stay there.
Both have long careers, Alvey was in Bellator, Smith in Strikeforce.

Also, it would be nice as a proof to a lot of different fighters, that maybe cutting too much weight to fight in as lightest division as possible is not a good idea...

Lionheart is legit.

If he beats Shogun this weekend, he is rising to the top.

No easy task though.

No idea who the fuck they are. Do they have real names?

No idea who the fuck they are. Do they have real names?

Anthony Smith and Sam Alvey (even though it's probably a clickbait and you're going to claim you never heard of them either)

I would laugh my ass off if Alvey cracked the top 5.

Smith could make top 10. Alvey will be lucky to ever make top 10.

I'm still not sold on smith, Evans and Lombard are beyond shot and he got stopped by Thiago Santos who is barely top 15 but considering how bad LHW division is I'm won't be surprised if he can crack the top 5, I mean is 2018 and Shogun is still top 5/10 LMAO

Also, it would be nice as a proof to a lot of different fighters, that maybe cutting too much weight to fight in as lightest division as possible is not a good idea...

i think whittaker vs. gastelum for the middleweight title proves that fighting at a more natural weight class isnt a bad thing.

i think whittaker vs. gastelum for the middleweight title proves that fighting at a more natural weight class isnt a bad thing.

That's absolute and definite truth. But, to be brutally honest, neither Alvey nor Smith are on the skill level of the gentlemen you've mentioned.
So while some may claim that Whittaker and Gastelum are just THAT good, Alvey and Smith might prove this claim wrong.

Alvey is boring as shit when he's fighting for a ranking or contract incentive. So no to him. Anthony Smith I'd love to see KOing men for the foreseeable future. He can't fight boring.

Alvey is the most uncoordinated fighter in the UFC outside of Punk. But props to him for looking like a dork and yet scoring a hot wife.

That's absolute and definite truth. But, to be brutally honest, neither Alvey nor Smith are on the skill level of the gentlemen you've mentioned.
So while some may claim that Whittaker and Gastelum are just THAT good, Alvey and Smith might prove this claim wrong.

Alvy takes a lot of heat for being boring, but he has more KO's than most... Sort of a one trick pony... I like they guy,,,, But top contender? Nope... I think a smart wrestler should handle Smilin Sam. But his wins over Shad and Marquardt make even that statement look silly. I think his SuperModel wife uses Witchcraft to get Victories.

No one beats smiling Sam Alvey right now. He beats DC

God I hope not. That would mean the talent level is ridiculously low. Sams skillset is almost non existent

Hope not. Alvey‘s gimmick is unbearable.

His wife is tehhawt doe.

Smith could make top 10. Alvey will be lucky to ever make top 10.

At 205 Alvey ain't even a gatekeeper to the gatekeeper Lionheart as shown some real fight game and toughness he could do big things at the class...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back