Video: Chael "the cord that messed up Ferguson has multiple victims"

When he’s not in his bad boy act, he has some amazing stories and seems very relatable to me. I could listen to him tell old fighting stories all day.

the cord has multiple victims sounds like the pigeon only salutes the plants

This Sonnen "storytelling" became quite dull.
His stories and "promos" lost their appeal big time.
I disagree. His gimmick is definitely old stuff that we've already seen from his prime days, but he still has a really unique perspective on all things MMA.

It's kinda true.

That chord is taking mo-foz down like Karelin.

Sounds like that cord should get a job in a Stephen King novel or something. Very evil cord.

Doesn’t he sound like Colin Cowherd?

FightMetric TD Accuracy ranking

H2WmjlA.jpg

that cords been beating top level guys for years, good to see it finally get some recognition and who knows maybe even a title shot

This Sonnen "storytelling" became quite dull.
His stories and "promos" lost their appeal big time.

Maybe because his stories are TRUE and normally TRUE stories are boring and not exciting.

If you want embellished sensationalistic crap, go watch the local news.

If you want Promos, go watch the WWE.

I, for one, enjoy listening to REAL-LIFE Chael(no WWE Promo version) telling his perspective on things.

Maybe because his stories are TRUE and normally TRUE stories are boring and not exciting.

I, for one, enjoy listening to REAL-LIFE Chael(no WWE Promo version) telling his perspective on things.

Brock Av, nWo handle, seems legit.

that cords been beating top level guys for years, good to see it finally get some recognition and who knows maybe even a title shot
That cord getting screwed over like Fitch and Askren. Uncle Dana doesn't like ground fighters :(

I can't help but keep thinking the people that constantly post shit Sonnen says are trolling, or part of some meme group I am unaware of. Who gives a fuck what that charlatan has to say?

Yes of course. Also, I think we'll see Chael replace Rogan in time. Maybe not so great for people that can't stand him but the guy is pretty likeable.
He is the worst analyst in the game not really likeable or good without a script.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back