Brendan Schaub gives heartfelt explanation on "Eskimo Brothers" post

Cooliox

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
On Monday’s episode of his “Below The Belt” podcast, Schaub addressed his clash with the UFC president, explaining why he fired back after his former boss stepped to UFC star Israel Adesanya’s defense by disparaging him on Instagram.

In an impassioned monologue, Schaub pointedly questioned why White felt the need to attack him and directly told White his behavior was “just a deflection” that was “taking away from what you’re trying to do.”

“I’m not sure what you’re trying to achieve,” Schaub said. “You’re wasting your time, though, throwing heat toward me. I’m telling you, you’re wasting your goddamned time.”

Schaub said it took him all of three minutes to write the rebuttal that set the Internet ablaze, prompting former fighters, UFC employees, Reebok executives, and MMA industry vets to reach out in support. Schaub said there was a reason his post struck a nerve.

“Because you motivate by fear,” Schaub said flatly. “It’s not a way to run a business. It’s 2018. You just can’t do that. Why do you think this is getting so many likes? Why do you think this is the topic of all this stuff? Because you’re a (expletive). And no one can say anything, because they’re scared to lose their job.

“I’m not. I need nothing from you. I need no approval, I don’t need promotion, (and) I don’t work for you. I do none of that. I tell you the truth: You’re a (expletive). You’re at the top of the mountain, shouting. But don’t shout negativity. What are you doing? The world’s hard enough. … I will never stand for it.”

Dana White has yet to comment further on his spat with Schaub.

No he didn’t address what he meant by Eskimo brothers at all. Not even on TFATK

On Monday’s episode of his “Below The Belt” podcast, Schaub addressed his clash with the UFC president, explaining why he fired back after his former boss stepped to UFC star Israel Adesanya’s defense by disparaging him on Instagram.

In an impassioned monologue, Schaub pointedly questioned why White felt the need to attack him and directly told White his behavior was “just a deflection” that was “taking away from what you’re trying to do.”

“I’m not sure what you’re trying to achieve,” Schaub said. “You’re wasting your time, though, throwing heat toward me. I’m telling you, you’re wasting your goddamned time.”

Schaub said it took him all of three minutes to write the rebuttal that set the Internet ablaze, prompting former fighters, UFC employees, Reebok executives, and MMA industry vets to reach out in support. Schaub said there was a reason his post struck a nerve.

“Because you motivate by fear,” Schaub said flatly. “It’s not a way to run a business. It’s 2018. You just can’t do that. Why do you think this is getting so many likes? Why do you think this is the topic of all this stuff? Because you’re a (expletive). And no one can say anything, because they’re scared to lose their job.

“I’m not. I need nothing from you. I need no approval, I don’t need promotion, (and) I don’t work for you. I do none of that. I tell you the truth: You’re a (expletive). You’re at the top of the mountain, shouting. But don’t shout negativity. What are you doing? The world’s hard enough. … I will never stand for it.”

Dana White has yet to comment further on his spat with Schaub.
Brendan preaching!! IMO, hes 1000% right

Schaubs the Kardashian of MMA. And y’all eating it up.

where is the stuff about the eskimo brothers?

where is the stuff about the eskimo brothers?
referring to the eskimo brothers' post. I copied the title from article.

He didn't actually explain on being eskimo brothers with Dana itself, which I guess is holding up his end of the deal since Dana stopped the beef.

Last edited:
Nothing about Eskimo Brothers. Bad thread title and TS should feel bad.

Schaub is 100% right in this instance.

Does anyone honestly believe it took him only 3 minutes to write that? It was in the Notes app.

It really is a shame that Dana can very publicly bury his own fighters and former fighters in the dirt the way he does

It speaks volumes that Schaub's threat made Dana shut his fucking mouth.

Brenda Schaub is being abit feminine and emotional about this

Back