Does Dana do it for the fans and fighters or for the money and his ego?

Why does Dana do it?

• Total voters

Dana_is_your_GOD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dana works tirelessly around the clock managing critical business decisions for the UFC all while still finding time to send out tacticle tweets to retired fighters and random twitter followers.

So why does Dana work so hard? Does he do it for the fighters and fans, or for money and ego?

Money, fuck the fans.

for the money you damn fool

Never before has a poll been so easy to answer.

Dana-White-with-Money.jpg

Seriously.... i dont expect the promoter of events to do it for any reason other than money.

Nor do i need him to.

Seriously, why does it matter?
Money and ego are probably more effective means of motivation anyway.

Lol, so far it's unanimous. Dana's a scumbag by popular opinion.

I guess both since the fighters and fans make him the millions.... and millions.

Nah but to be fair Dana was very fan friendly back in the day. He used to do a ton of interviews. No other president of a company allows this many people to ask him anything. So I always respected that.
He does it for both fans, fighters and the money.

Money + ego = sexual relations with the hottest women around the world.

This poll needs a “ts is an idiot” option.

For the money.. because that brings him cocaine. Lots of cocaine.

Dana works tirelessly around the clock managing critical business decisions for the UFC all while still finding time to send out tacticle tweets to retired fighters and random twitter followers.

So why does Dana work so hard? Does he do it for the fighters and fans, or for money and ego?
He works "round the clock" because this is like a drug to him. It directly feeds his ego. So its like a cocaine type high for him, and he has learned what to do to maintain that "high". Its not for love of the sport. He is an obsessive micro manager because he knows hes holding on by a razor thin wire.

Maybe a bit of what I said was hyperbolic, but not much. Hes a son of a bitch if you ask me.
Nietzche said, "avoid having position and ego too closely related. As one falls, so surely will the other."
Dana would figuratively "die" without this job

Back