Top Heavyweight prospect Sergey Pavlovich is now a free agent

executionermma

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
With Ali as his manager and with FNG on a potential financial crisis, it's fair to assume UFC could be next to Pavlovich, i guess. Great news.

To the ones that don't know him, this guy is probably the most promising and proved heavyweight prospect in the world. 25 years old, FNG champion, undefeated.

hrjY5IdBhis.jpg

4a44910a7b8c60a4b7082c6981881fab.png

ec97ade5e3492226085a7b2b891fe4b4.png

Last edited:
ufc would be cool. they need any1 for HW

USADA will reduce his promise to a mere hope.

Totally random but when I scrolled the pic and saw is head and neck, I wasn't expecting to see his waist that quickly.

Sergey's last fight, where he defended his FNG title against Baby Fedor. That was his 9th KO.
2 of the 3 guys that went to the distance with him were Alexei Kudin, who has like 50 fights and only lost by KO once, and Mikhail Mokhnatkin, who is a top prospect too.

giphy.gif

The dude looks solid there's no such thing as too much fresh blood in HW, especially someone that's as young as he is

He's managed by Ali, undefeated and part of Khabib's team the UFC should sign him soon.

He looks promising , quite heavily muscled however , that quite concerning in terms of stamina.

However he is young so I could see him in the top ten if he goes to a top gym like Aka or ATT

35 year olds are journeymen, not prospects.
Compared to a UFC heavyweight 35 years old, Sergey looks like a baby.
9c157af76291fa0418682159e26bdc45.png

Oh god, here comes another Blagoy like thread.
I was able to predict Adesanya's and Costa's success in UFC and warned sherdog about it before, i'd say i have a good eye for talent, if im wrong feel free to bump this in the future.

He looks promising , quite heavily muscled however , that quite concerning in terms of stamina.

However he is young so I could see him in the top ten if he goes to a top gym like Aka or ATT
He trains at AKA when he's in America

He's been training at AKA for a while, he's part of Khabib's team Eagles MMA too

c2788e65c3a422659e1c3e810e2ce459.png

50d944ed7244ba60a2ecf87ec1563539.png

aka would be smart if he has a relationship with khalabeeb

Never heard of the guy... but after looking at other posts. Looks in amazing shape and a finisher. Plus. Like mentioned... Dana doesn't need to turn down any promising fighters.

Back