So the moment you enter the USADA testing pool, do they test you right away on the day you enter It?

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
That makes the most sense. Also do you think Brock can test clean for 6 months? He couldn't even test clean for 1 month before. But has he finally tapered off the peds? His body is looking a lot softer. I don't expect Brock to be nearly as jacked for his upcoming fight with DC as his fight with Hunt at UFC 200. But could he feel substantially weaker and pull out because of It? Or does he test positive?

I know under USADA as Conte was explaining, you are allowed 2 "no tests" a year before they give you a suspension for a 3rd no test. That means USADA can't find you. Brock has like a 2000 acre ranch in Saskatoon. Plenty of land and woods to hide on that I don't see USADA venturing onto. Don't be surprised to see 1 or 2 "no tests" in these 6 months.

Brock could shit in the pool and they'd still throw money at him.

They test him randomly. Testing him the first day is possible, but also predictable and therefore no better than a fight-night test. Hopefully it's more random than that.

They test him randomly. Testing him the first day is possible, but also predictable and therefore no better than a fight-night test. Hopefully it's more random than that.
Yeah but on the first day he enters it. That should give you a good baseline. He should be clean and most likely conducted tests on himself to make sure he passes their tests. Especially the first day he enters. When he was in Vegas to confront DC. Ummm, what better time than to test him then? I think he entered it THAT day. Brock is very rarely seen in civilization.

I could see a couple USADA employees going missing in the woods while trying to gather Brock’s urine sample, would be like trying to hunt a Sasquatch lol.

DC will make sure Brock is tested. He doesn't want his legacy tarnished by losing to another juice monkey.

Yeah but on the first day he enters it. That should give you a good baseline. He should be clean and most likely conducted tests on himself to make sure he passes their tests. Especially the first day he enters. When he was in Vegas to confront DC. Ummm, what better time than to test him then? I think he entered it THAT day. Brock is very rarely seen in civilization.
I haven't seen any info of when he did (or will) enter the testing pool.

Regardless, you're right it's a good baseline, but it's not likely he'll test positive. If he does, the UFC will be completely fucked. Kinda hope it happens just for that.

No.

And he was not tested again in 2016 in he six or seven months between the time he tested + and left the program.

So he has one + test and has served over half his one year USADA suspension. Not to be confused with the one year NSAC suspension.

It would probably be logistically difficult to get a tester to him day 1.

PS didn’t we cover all this in that thread yesterday? I could have sworn you were participating in it...edit I suppose you asked a new question. The answer is no, they don’t.

That fight is so fucking stupid. If Brock Lesnar is in fact clean, the fight won't be competitive and we all know that. If he's on steroids, then he shouldn't be fighting in UFC and USADA failed us. Why there are so-called MMA fans supporting that shit? Geez.

That makes the most sense. Also do you think Brock can test clean for 6 months? He couldn't even test clean for 1 month before. But has he finally tapered off the peds? His body is looking a lot softer. I don't expect Brock to be nearly as jacked for his upcoming fight with DC as his fight with Hunt at UFC 200. But could he feel substantially weaker and pull out because of It? Or does he test positive?

I know under USADA as Conte was explaining, you are allowed 2 "no tests" a year before they give you a suspension for a 3rd no test. That means USADA can't find you. Brock has like a 2000 acre ranch in Saskatoon. Plenty of land and woods to hide on that I don't see USADA venturing onto. Don't be surprised to see 1 or 2 "no tests" in these 6 months.
Brock was under special circumstances to pretty much allow him to cheat. This time he will be entering far before his fight.

He'll deffo be juicing. There's ways and means and Dana cares more about a payday than he does making it a fair fight

No it's random. They theoretically could test the first day.

I also heard urine is often times better to test than blood when it comes to most peds while blood testing is better for things like hgh or epo. But urine is great to test crazy small doses of nanograms of peds

For someone like Brock with a positive in the past after bypassing the 6 month testing you'd hope so then random from there.

USADA is getting money from Dana. There is no way he just happened to test clean until right before the fight, coincidentally AFTER all the cash had been grabbed from the PPV.

USADA is getting money from Dana. There is no way he just happened to test clean until right before the fight, coincidentally AFTER all the cash had been grabbed from the PPV.
This is the same show where USADA outed Jones immediately before his fight. your conspiracy theory makes no sense given who they have caught.

The anti doping policy at the time allowed the UFC to give Brock a pass on how long he had to be in the testing pool for, and the timing between when he was tested and when the results were received want abnormal.

I also heard urine is often times better to test than blood when it comes to most peds while blood testing is better for things like hgh or epo. But urine is great to test crazy small doses of nanograms of peds
Different markers will show up in blood and urine. Which one you test depends what you want to look for.

Back