DC would destroy Stipe in the rematch just as badly

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

DC is better in every aspect of MMA than Stipe. Every single one. Stipe can never beat D.C. besides a lucky punch, period.

How would the rematch go differently? What different would Stipe do? He was already slowing down and getting leg kicked and out pointed by D.C. in the first round.

Easy win for DC if this ever happens

tsgNNs93oIbwk.gif

Grand.

If it does ever happen I won’t even bother watching it cos of what you told me in this thread.

Oh well it's good we know what would happen, thanks for saving me the $60 in case it ever happens

I'd say it's 50/50 - you know Stipe won't let him clinch next time.

I think Stipe has better boxing and better power. But he doesn't use his range that well and it costed him vs DC.

But like most MMA fighters he has issues in defense and so the smaller and at times faster DC got him good from that clinch brake.

I do feel Stipe got a bit overconfident in there and he was getting tagged and was thinking this ain't shit and he will walk him down. But fat DC put everything he had in that right hand and shattered his fist in his chin like he did vs Big Foot too.

Stipe can play it smarter in the rematch and he can get the W this ia a 50/50% fight to me even if they go at it 10 times.

Overall this does make me realize that Stipe wouldn't be that competitive with any top boxer like when he was calling out AJ or Wilder big big no nos from me now even more then before.. his defense is too suspect even with a 6 months boxing training camp.

If Stipe neutralizes the clinch-uppercuts from DC, his chances improve a lot. And it's something not physically hard to do, just tricky.

Last edited:
DC is just a bad matchup for Stipe. They both rock the dirty boxing and wrestling style, but DC has that chin and cardio. I know people are going to put the Jones headkick and the knee that Gus dropped him with, but think about it...that's all you can post. Stipe has been dropped multiple times.

Lol, you gonna make a lot of folk hurt. But I tend to agree. The fight might be longer, but I see DC finding a w

One sided championship fights rarely end up with a different result in quick rematches.

i think dc would win again but stipe would do it differently a second time, also, so you never know.

Totally agree, the competition they have been facing are lightyears apart.

Fighting Rumble, Jon Jones, Gustafsson and Velasquez every week changes a man.

He would. You have a few people on here who are just certain that Stipe can beat DC but then they go onto these long explanations where it seems DC basically has to not do anything in order for Stipe to win.

DC eyepoked him and took advantage. The rematch would look a lot different.

Back