Myles Jury should go back to 155

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score
He was 6-0 in the UFC, lost to cowboy, dropped to 145 and is 2-2 there. He obviously doesn't fit into the weight class all that well, not to mention he is taller and probably would just perform better if he filled in some more.

Should he stay at 145 or go back to 155?

He would lose to the top guys at 155 too, but cutting weight affects preformance so 155

He would lose to the top guys at 155 too, but cutting weight affects preformance so 155

I think most of the 5'10+ featherweights would probably be better suited for 155.

He will never beat top guys at any division he runs to. Dude is a front runner and every time he meets top guys he crumbles.

He doesn't have a mindset of a winner and fighter.

Not a fan of weight cuts in any form, but Myles didn't really look that bad (I know he lost, but he didn't look anorexic). I'll give him a few fights to adjust. If he keeps gettign beat then he should go back to 155.

He will never beat top guys at any division he runs to. Dude is a front runner and every time he meets top guys he crumbles.

He doesn't have a mindset of a winner and fighter.

That's pretty much it. I bought into Myles when he was on the come up but between the ways he's losing and the extended layoffs it's obvious he just doesn't have the mentality to take on the top guys.

He should go with acting, would be better for him then fighting . I think even top 5 flyweights would beat LW Myles

He should go with acting, would be better for him then fighting .
That^^ rings more true for this guy..

MV5BMTExMTA0MDUzODdeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDg5NTQ0NTcx._V1_.jpg

He was 6-0 in the UFC, lost to cowboy, dropped to 145 and is 2-2 there. He obviously doesn't fit into the weight class all that well, not to mention he is taller and probably would just perform better if he filled in some more.

Should he stay at 145 or go back to 155?

I am not sure what to think about Myles Jury, but there is no shame in losing to Chad Mendes like he did, i was semi expecting that out of Mendes.

P.S - I see you changed your avatar back to that cutie :D

cat-licking-vacuum.gif

Jury isn't going to do very good at 145 or 155.

That^^ rings more true for this guy..

MV5BMTExMTA0MDUzODdeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDg5NTQ0NTcx._V1_.jpg
Unfortunately Sage falls into the same category of guys like Overeem and Arlovski, great offensive striking, meh defense and cursed with chinnyism...
<{you!}>
sad thing is I like all the fighters mentioned, just realistic in my fandom.

Sad that all cruz teammates except phil davis and stephens(lately) are so fucking bad . i feel bad that the bantamweight goat has to train with bums

To be fair, the two people that beat him at 145 were Mendes (top 5) and a fat Do Bronx. No shame in losing to either one.

People are way too dramatic. He's 29 and most featherweights in the history of MMA don't beat Chad Mendes. Literally a handful of all time greats beat Chad.

Personally I think 155 is a good move in general, fill out a bit and don't kill yourself with diet and weight cutting concerns.

Back