Hey UFC just man up and solve that eyepoke problem

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Always same sh.t for years and years...Someone should eye poke Dana and then I guess he understands how important that thing is...

Someone should eye poke Dana and then I guess he understands how important that thing is...

giphy.gif

Ufc doesn’t enforce the rules. I don’t know what you want them to do

UFC or who the f..k does this,Commission or what the hell its called,they should solve this sh.t

The fighters need to learn blocking techniques for that shit..

The fighters need to learn blocking techniques for that shit..
I also have no idea what happens after an eyepoke but I am sure ıt just f..ks up everything about your performance...its the eye man most important thing for fighting,more important than BJJ,punching power or what the f..k ever...

Dana would have to put out 1 tweet or 1 rant in a press conference talking about "How X is ruining this sport and the commissions need to prevent it" and the next week there would be some kind of change. So long as it was a reasonable gripe, of course.

Always same sh.t for years and years...Someone should eye poke Dana and then I guess he understands how important that thing is...

are you getting upset over one DC eyepoke? because stipe poked him in the same fight, wanna get upset about that instead? or maybe about one of jon jones 350 eyepokes?

seems weird to get triggered only when the fat guy wins

Hi there, Thanks for contacting the UFC. I'd like to inform that your request has been denied because we don't make the rules. Thank you and have a great day!
- VeryNiceGuy

Hi there, Thanks for contacting the UFC. I'd like to inform that your request has been denied because we don't make the rules. Thank you and have a great day!
- VeryNiceGuy
Nerd sh.t

It's on the refs. Who aren't employed by the ufc. It's known that points are almost never taken for any fouls, so why would the fighters change anything if they don't have to.

The UFC has more ability to lobby AC's than anyone else though.

The gloves seem the obvious one, I'v heard a lot of people say they naturally tend to force you hand open and if you look back how many eye pokes do you remember in Pride?

Ref's do I think need to be tougher with punishment, maybe use instant replays when a break is called and take away points right away if it looks deliberate.

are you getting upset over one DC eyepoke? because stipe poked him in the same fight, wanna get upset about that instead? or maybe about one of jon jones 350 eyepokes?

seems weird to get triggered only when the fat guy wins
I am not a fan or hater of anybody in UFC I just f..king love the sport for a very long time huge huge UFC fan and this sh.t ruins te sport thats it

How is the UFC supposed to solve this issue?

It's the bullshit coward refs that don't EVER react.

How is the UFC supposed to solve this issue?

It's the bullshit coward refs that don't EVER react.
If UFC wants to solve this they will solve in a few minutes,if you dont think that way you have no idea about UFC

Back