GOAT Lesnar beats prime fedor with ease

Power!

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
60% of fedor wins were fixed and the other 40% of his wins were against cans

lesnar faced real competition in the UFC which fedor ducked in favor of strikeforce which had legitimate competition.

he ended his career in strike force with a record of 1-3 lol his only win was brett rodgers, he then went back to other promotions and went back doing what fedor does best which is crush cans.

3hOr.gif

Lesnar is extremely strong and powerful with superior wrestling and size and moves extremely fast for someone his size.

lesnar wins 10/10 in a legit fight in the UFC

Name something people do just
Like a cow?

60% of fedor wins were fixed and the other 40% of his wins were against cans

lesnar faced real competition in the UFC which fedor ducked in favor of strikeforce which had legitimate competition.

he ended his career in strike force with a record of 1-3 lol his only win was brett rodgers, he then went back to other promotions and went back doing what fedor does best which is crush cans.

3hOr.gif

Lesnar is extremely strong and powerful with superior wrestling and size and moves extremely fast for someone his size.

lesnar wins 10/10 in a legit fight in the UFC

Again it happens? Like 10 years ago? Lesnar related trolls gen. 2?

And not even a good one.

I remember a day when trolls here understood the art if subtlety. When troll jobs were so good, you couldn't even tell that you'd been had.

I guess guys like @Kvolcom still carry the torch, but the majority of these bums give themselves away in the thread title these days.

Lesnar folds up like a cheap tent when he gets hit, and Fedor had nasty strikes.

ljGdrOs.gif

Fedor violates Brock anywhere the fight goes.

I'm gonna need: 1 hour, Gabi Garcia, that arm, and a mini civil EMP module w/ 6 speed settings including "jazz fingers".

4rgg64f.gif

BTW check out that girl's hairline. She's like 12 and she's already Norwood 3+

Back