Did Cat Zingano change camps again? No longer with Alliance

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is she still with Alliance MMA in San Diego, California?

I saw she still lives in SD, why not move back to Colorado or go to Miami to train?

Read that she teamed with Rousey's judo coach for this fight but didn't realize she left Alliance...?

Well? Last pics I saw show her at a UFC training facility but that could just be as a stopover. This is an interesting question but I would say unless otherwise proved she is still with Alliance.

Is she still with Alliance MMA in San Diego, California?

I saw she still lives in SD, why not move back to Colorado or go to Miami to train?

She left Colorado because the place is too painful and emotional for him. She couldn't handle all the drama.

who cares? she's gonna undeserving ask for a title shot and or take another 2 years off.

With all the shit that happened lately (Mcgregor getting a LW title shot after a 1-1 result against Nate Diaz, GSP becoming a champion in a weightclass he never step a foot in and didn't defend, Cormier interested in a fight maybe for the HW title I don't know against a guy who didn't fought since 2 years and is a PED cheater), Zingano can get a title shot I don't care if it's undeserving, it will not be the worse the UFC has done lately.

I saw her instagram and she had no mention of Alliance, is Alliance even a good gym its mostly girls and Dom Cruz and Jeremy Stephens

They seem to house majority smaller weight women fighters like Penne, Angela, Bec Rawlings, etc

Maybe her podcast with Rogan from a few weeks ago could shed some light? Anyone listened to the whole thing? I keep meaning to as I was really enjoying what I had heard.

Maybe her podcast with Rogan from a few weeks ago could shed some light? Anyone listened to the whole thing? I keep meaning to as I was really enjoying what I had heard.

Lol at anybody who listens to Joe Rogan’s Podcast.

From what I've seen, she does her BJJ at ATOS HQ in SD

Atos bjj and Parusa mma. Along with some help from RRR bjj coach. She still is in good relationships with Alliance, but dunno why she moved to Parusa...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back