Yoel romero vs Kelvin gastelum next for an interim title?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
upload_2018-7-16_21-35-50.png
Is this next and who wins? Will Robert face the winner if its Yoel?

An honest question would be,
Why is everyone ignoring the fact that yoel has missed weight twice in a row and had to be assisted by his team to walk out after the last weigh in

The fact that any of you guys say Romero and title shot in the same sentence is so fucking ridiculous. He deserves NOTHING. He should go to LHW where his steroids will not prevent him from making 205 and hopefully I can see him KO'ed horribly.

2e56zl.jpg

Did you miss the part where Yoel said he is moving up to LHW this week?
I know, ts was just talking about Yoel fighting Kelvin, and I think Yoel would win but that fight probably won't happen

So if not romeo, who? Kelvin rematch with weidman I suppose makes sense.

Can't think who else is really in position for a title fight.

Uhm.. Pretty sure it has been confirmed that Gastelum is facing Whittaker next.

They're doing the ultimate fighter.

/Thread
Oh that sucks
giphy.gif

Why would there be an interim title? Yoel also can't make 185lbs at his age anymore, Yoel will move up & get his ass pushed in by bigger guys.

Romero is 205... The guy to save the division is St Pierre. But I say Gastelum vs Paulo...

whittaker and gastelum are coaching the next season of TUF so I doubt they book kelvin in another fight before that title fight goes down. plus how do you possibly give romero a third straight title shot after missing weight the past two times

If Whittaker can't fight until next year why are him & Kelvin doing TUF

Romero fans won't be happy until he gets a title lol they want him to get every shot possible.

They remind me of gus fans. Except gus made weight so he was more deserving.

Why is everyone ignoring the fact that yoel has missed weight twice in a row and had to be assisted by his team to walk out after the last weigh in

He's had three title shots in his last three fights. He fucked up all three in one way or another by losing or missing weight, or both. But sherdog loves him for some reason.

Because Sherdog is gay with Romero... They also ignore the fact he lost to Whittaker twice.

<{hughesimpress}>

Romero shouldn’t be forced to LHW.

Opponents shouldn’t feel obligated to fight a habitual weight shanker.

If he keeps missing weight he can keep competing at 80% of his purse or zero depending on the generosity of his opponent.

At any rate, he doesn’t belong anywhere near a title fight until these issues are remedied.

Back