How do you see Colby vs Till going

Daniel_8991

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
this is of course if Colby beats Tyron, and just for the sake of the discussion, we'll say he will. The next logical opponent would be Till, if we assume he stops missing weight from this point forward. The kid has a healthy amount of hype before him, and with his sharp striking and big size advantage in WW makes him a danger for anyone in the division. I am a fan of Colby, but I don't think he can beat Till, at least not easily.

We don't know where Till's TD defense is currently, but we do know he can put anyone away with his punches. He's much bigger than Colby, more physically imposing. If Colby tries to strike with him, I fell he'll get TKO'd

Last edited:
My favorite future fight. War, and nothing short of it. I see till making it the full 5, and im 100% that colby can push a hard 25. Cant wait

Till picks Colby apart.

I think Colby would out grapple him to a win. Probably a moot point since Till probably can't make the weight in the 1st place.

Does Till make weight for this one... He might be three times his size. :eek:

When the unstoppable douchebag meets the immovable assclown we can all expect a gigantic rupture in the space-time continuum...resulting in the end of the world as we know it.

#duh

I think Colby would do his thing, but till has a very real chance of catching Colby and putting him out. Still, gotta favor Colby.

Either Colby via wall n’ stall or Till by violent knockout. I would favor Colby. He might even finish Till on the ground.

this is of course if Colby beats Tyron, and just for the sake of the discussion, we'll say he will. The next logical opponent would be Till, if we assume he stops missing weight from this point forward. The kid has a healthy amount of hype before him, and with his sharp striking and big size advantage in WW makes him a danger for anyone in the division. I am a fan of Colby, but I don't think he can beat Till, at least not easily.

We don't know where Till's TD defense is currently, but we do know he can put anyone away with his punches. He's much bigger than Colby, more physically imposing. If Colby tries to strike with him, I fell he'll get TKO'd

Till by well time straight to ko the rushing panick hugger colby reaching for the clinch from to far out...no way colby stands with till and last 5 mins..so he'll be shooting in or reaching from the begining and we saw from the till vs wonderboy fight his understanding of distance and timing is as good as wonderboy and can definetly snipe colby at range

Till probably dies if he makes the same cut again so im picking colby the king of sherdog

Since Till's ability to fight against a good wrestler is unknown, It depands on how Colby does against Tyrone. If he shows that he can grind out a great wrestler while avoiding taking bombs, I would have a full confidence that he will absolutely annihilate Till.

Colby by melting darren tillsburry doughboy i dont think that till want any part of colby's pressure and grappling colby will nerd bash till to 185

Who cares, as long as it makes one of them shut the fuck up.

Till ends up not making weight
Colby comes with his pressure and we end up with another barnburner like wonderboy vs Till.

I see Till exploding that ugly mug to be honest

I think Till has better striking and is much bigger then Colby. All he has to do is not get taken down.

Back