Robert Whittaker says he will be out until February 2019

I'm not surprised after that fight with Romero. When do they start filming TUF?

He had 2 wars. I'm not even sure he can be 100% any more. February 2019 or not, I don't think he'll ever want to fight Romero again.

Makes sense they put him on TUF then.

Hopefully he doesn't injure something against Gastelum. Would hate to see the guy only be able to fight once a year if lucky.

Whittaker was 28 when the fight started, by the 5th round he was 42.

Meanwhile, Romero is ready to take over the LHW division.

Meanwhile, Romero is ready to take over the LHW division.

Well you know, apperantly this is a point match. Not fighting. That's why the guy that gets the shit beat out of him wins and disappears while the loser continues fighting.

Well you know, apperantly this is a point match. Not fighting. That's why the guy that gets the shit beat out of him wins and disappears while the loser continues fighting.
Ala GSP vs Hendricks. GSP retired while Hendricks fought Lawler for the title.

Yup , honest fans know Romero fucked Whitaker up badly. Not surprised Robert needs extra time to get his head straight.

Romero has to fight all the real contenders while Rob fights guys like Fatstelum.

Have they shipped an interim belt yet?

interim title

make it happen WME

The first fight wasn't a war lol.

Yeah, if anything, Whittaker did a lot more damage to Romero in that fight.

It's funny how easily people's memories are affected by extraneous factors.

Before the rematch, a lot of people acted like Romero was non-competitive in the first fight. Now, a bunch of people are making out like Whittaker took an equal amount of damage in both.

Paper champ, both figuratively and literally. He falls apart faster than Dom does.

Hate on the judges but speak on rob with respect. Dude is a baller. Legit beat juices Romero first fight and still did his thing the second despite obviously losing. Meanwhile rockhold, Weidman been getting iced by the juice head grizzly.

Btw...if you hate on Whitaker for his win, then hate on Romero for his win over jacare. The croc beat him

And you guys wanted him to fight that animal again? You're ruining our champ before he even gets a chance to shine! Remember this is the same guy who went straight threw Yoel and Jacare when Luke and Chris were avoiding them. There I said it.

Make Weidman vs Gastelum 2 winner gets the title shot

Back