Kenny Florian: DC’s Eye Pokes Changed The Fight, Stipe Deserves A Rematch

Dozer .

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I agree with Kenflo. We all know DC won’t accept the rematch though since he is a cherry picker now.

cpmNRi4.gif

I agree with Kenflo. We all know DC won’t accept the rematch though since he is a cherry picker now.

Hmm pick a fight where he’ll make millions or a fight where he’ll make thousands....

0a595de1-98a5-43b2-8e68-1b5f5941eabf-jpeg.124490

This is the price you pay when you don't want to promote your fights. When you lose, Dana will cut ties with you so fast. Promoters are in the business to make money.

Stipe eye poked DC then he retaliated to let Stipe know what's up. They are 1-1 in eye pokes.

The fight changed as soon as DC landed his first left right combo, which was before the second eye poke.

i dont care about the eye poke

i dont like to deflect from what happened within the fight, within the rules and the result

stipe deserves a rematch regardless

Both were poking but like most aspects fighting DC just happens to be better at it.

DC would be stupid to rematch Stipe and not fight Brock. He gets to have his big payday now. Stipe can wait a bit.

Didn't Mystic Kenny said Stipe was knocking DC out in round 1?

<DC-Champ>
<DC-Champ>
<DC-Champ>
<DC-Champ>
<DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ>

I don't blame DC for the eyepoke. You saw JDS eyepoking last night and you see in every event this shit happening. You would have to be crazy to actually not get the advantage of it when there's nothing to penalize it. They say its forbidden by the rules but the point is no one is getting penalized for it. Why not poke them in the eyes a little bit, scratch their face with them clutches and kick in the groin once. They'll warn you once verbally and you take that time as simply a bit of rest.

Back