Whose next for Niko “The Hybrid” Price?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I’m a fan of this guy. He’s gonna be around for a long time and could maybe even be a contender someday. He’ll be ranked within 2 fights I bet.

Who would you like to see next for him? Maybe Abdul Razak Alhassan or Jake Matthews? Gunnar Nelson? Curtis Millender? Mike Perry? Demian Maia?

This guy is super entertaining and well rounded. Seems to be a good character as well

Thoughts on The Hyrbid?

Artem or Mike Russow... we have to know who's got the most lethal hammerfists.

Mike Perry would be good, not sure if he's ready for Maia yet given his ability to stop takedowns.

stop feeding Perry LWs and let him fight Nico

I'd like to see him fight Mike Perry or Curtis Millender next.

His shit talking is very Baroni esque. I hope he gets a top 15.

They shoulf build him up at a reasonable pace. He seems really mean and hunts for the finish.
Gunnar is a spoiler but there's no shame in losing to Gunnar. It would be a good test

Jake Matthews would be cool but idk if they should take the chance of killing one of these two off.

Niko has some sharpening up to do. Him being a very oppertunistic fighter and being naturally talented and gifted has helped him in many of these fights where he is competitive with mediocre fighters until he pulls a savage finish out of his ass.

Him vs Perry would be pure mayhem.

That hammer-fist KO off his back was insane.

Who would you like to see next for him? Maybe Abdul Razak Alhassan or Jake Matthews? Gunnar Nelson? Curtis Millender? Mike Perry? Demian Maia?

i like the perry matchup. guaranteed fireworks.

he's sharing a nickname with brendan schwab?

Give him someone good that's ranked. I started paying attention around the time he finished Thatch.

Let him kill that eye raking piece of shit Jingliang Li.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

He's very solid, and reliably entertaining - yet to have a single boring fight in the UFC, win or lose. I like the cut of his jib.

I'd give him Jake Matthews or maybe Mike Perry actually.

breaking the record for most wins by hammerfist.

Back