What we learned:

He can wrestle.
He’s got a BJJ black belt.
The man has an uppercut from hell.
This dude is beast mode.
145 has another contender.

Edit: now with highlight

Last edited:
Yeah, he was the most impressive to me in the last event.

Yeah super impressed with him. The man can fight. Where has this guy been the last two years? Holy shit. He can really make some noise at FW imo. That finishing combo was Gus Esque with the uppercuts, but that left hook that set it up and hurt Holobaugh, was simply beautiful.

Very impressive finish, can't wait for his next fight.

Yeah super impressed with him. The man can fight. Where has this guy been the last two years? Holy shit. He can really make some noise at FW imo. That finishing combo was Gus Esque with the uppercuts, but that left hook that set it up and hurt Holobaugh, was simply beautiful.

The whole fight was crazy. He was landing some ridiculous shots in the first two rounds too. I’ve seen one of his fights against Dan Moret in RFA and he looked to be a beast but I’m convinced

Shit, I miss a single card and all of a sudden there is a name I've never heard of being groomed to be a threat to the top of a very top heavy division.

Fuck. Was it that impressive guys?

I didn't understand why Kurt was the favorite, although I will say that I expected Raoni to just use his wrestling. That uppercut from hell was a pleasant surprise.

Despite his credentials, dude only has 1 submission win, opposite of that he's scored 6 KO wins. Safe to say he's a just bleed disciple.

Won't be impressed until i hear how his trash talk skills are.

Already 31 though...

Good. Give him someone nobody wants to fight. Zabit or something.

Shit, I miss a single card and all of a sudden there is a name I've never heard of being groomed to be a threat to the top of a very top heavy division.

Yeah from start to finish. He’s ready for Top 10 talent, like right now.

The whole fight was crazy. He was landing some ridiculous shots in the first two rounds too. I’ve seen one of his fights against Dan Moret in RFA and he looked to be a beast but I’m convinced
Yeah he was. That was a nice back and forth fight. I'll be keeping an eye out for him. Who do you think he should be matched up against next?
DHC would be fun

<{JustBleed}>

Loved the performance, his takedowns looked quality as well.

Maybe him vs Glenn next.

Yeah he was. That was a nice back and forth fight. I'll be keeping an eye out for him. Who do you think he should be matched up against next?
DHC would be fun

<{JustBleed}>

DHK needs a few cupcakes to get his following back up but would be a sick fight

Loved the performance, his takedowns looked quality as well.

Maybe him vs Glenn next.

Yeah he hit that slick ass osotogari somewhere in the 2nd and also hitting double legs in the same round.

That would be the perfect fight! Glenn is an American zombie. Barcelos would punish him though or out grapple him at the very least.

DHK needs a few cupcakes to get his following back up but would be a sick fight

Yeah he hit that slick ass osotogari somewhere in the 2nd and also hitting double legs in the same round.

That would be the perfect fight! Glenn is an American zombie. Barcelos would punish him though or out grapple him at the very least.

Maybe, but then again Glenn puts on the pressure so Barcelos might gas and get beaten up.

Fucking been waiting for him to debut for so long. Literally a debut at least 3-4 years overdue. KO was fantastic.

I didn't understand why Kurt was the favorite, although I will say that I expected Raoni to just use his wrestling. That uppercut from hell was a pleasant surprise.

Despite his credentials, dude only has 1 submission win, opposite of that he's scored 6 KO wins. Safe to say he's a just bleed disciple.

Honestly man, Kurt looked really good in that fight. Out of everyone on the card, I was most impressed by Kurt and Raoni. Raoni just happened to be the better man that day. I can foresee Kurt coming back from this fight and putting together some impressive finishes as long as this loss doesn't wreck his confidence.
Already 31 though...

Yeah that sucks. But didn't Anderson step into the UFC late in age too? As long as his body keeps up, his skills are probably the sharpest they've ever been. And he has a good corner to boot. Not sure if he's champ material, but he's definitely a well rounded guy with some solid skills. I'm a fan. I'll keep an eye on him.

It was. I'm hesitant to call him a future champ, but I think he's going to put together some good wins.

Back