Whats with this manlet stuff?

Paolo Delutis

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Why do people hate on the smaller wieght classes on here?? Lol i dont get it

We all come in different shapes and sizes , do we really expect 5 '6" fighters with 67"inch reach or so to be fighting at 185lbs plus against 6'2" and 75" reach or more guys..whats the point of these threads picking on smaller guys lol..seems pretty childish..i would rather watch competitive fights by weight categories then huge difference freak show fights..it doesnt prove anything any which way and they are usaully very boring to watch..

Someone help me out with the smaller weight class bias...

For the record im 5'9" and would fight WW or LW..70 inch reach

We all come in different shapes and sizes , do we really expect 5 '6" fighters with 67"inch reach or so to be fighting at 185lbs plus against 6'2" and 75" reach or more guys..whats the point of these threads picking on smaller guys lol..seems pretty childish..i would rather watch competitive fights by weight categories then huge difference freak show fights..it doesnt prove anything any which way and they are usaully very boring to watch..

giphy.gif

grucele-cali-%E9%9B%87mimiiif-59-vs-60-according-to-women-on-2459610.png

I'm
Guessing you're under 5ft 4

ribery.gif

I actually don't mind the lower weight classes, I just like the word manlet for some reason.

Apparently, everyone on Sherdog is >6'3" and >170lbs. They hate on the smaller division because they can fight better than any of these guys could even hope for, and (honestly) they are secretly small guys who are angry at themselves. Probably got dumped by a girl and believe if they were taller and bigger she would have begged to be with him instead. Classic Napoleon Complex as well.

leave it to the manlet to take the word manlet so seriously he makes a thread about it

We live in a superficial world...

manlet is a word that big fat virgins online say to people they are jealous of. there 40% body fat is something they feel they must cling into for lack of a good job hot wife and anything to be prideful of

Back