Tony is gonna give me a heart attack

GreatSaintGuillotine

You may not like what I say but it's the truth.
@Gold
Reaction score
If he keeps doing stupid shit to his fucking knee!

Why must he tempt fate? This shit is gonna get him injured again. At least he's taking precautions with running.

let him do what he wants, he knows his body

hopefully him vs khabib later this year at MSG. conor is ducking

Boogeymen recover from knee surgery way faster than your average mortal.

let him do what he wants, he knows his body

hopefully him vs khabib later this year at MSG. conor is ducking
Boogeymen recover from knee surgery way faster than your average mortal.
Everyone says this shit until they get injured again...I have seen this too many times. No reason to roll those dice

It will be interesting to see how he looks in his return fight, to see if the injuries have affected him

dont see nothing wrong with it. he's doing aerobic exercises that make use of range of motion. Its low impact. At least he's not kicking pipes and lifting wrong.

It will be interesting to see how he looks in his return fight, to see if the injuries have affected him
Idk why but read that as " interesting to see how he returns in his rectum fight ". Lol

Cucuy = straight up Cu-Crazay

Will be nutz to see what happens when he comes back

dont see nothing wrong with it. he's doing aerobic exercises that make use of range of motion. Its low impact. At least he's not kicking pipes and lifting wrong.
The kip ups are pushing it imo.

Not sure how any of what Tony was doing here constitutes 'stupid shit to his knee'. It all looks fairly elementary to me...cartwheel, kip up, ring-circling...

Do you have a history of hypertension in your family TS?

He should do his entire camp in that pool, just in case.

Not sure how any of what Tony was doing here constitutes 'stupid shit to his knee'. It all looks fairly elementary to me...cartwheel, kip up, ring-circling...

Do you have a history of hypertension in your family TS?
4 members of my immediate family have had to undergo knee surgery. Little shit can fuck up your knee big time after surgery.

As long as the floors are wire free he should be alright.

Does that Steven Seagal-movie music really motivate him? He's crazier than I thought.
Hope to see him back soon.

Sherdoggers are pussies...What do you want him to do? Not move ever?

It was literally bad luck why he got injured last time and UFC incompetence of leaving huge cables and shit laying around.

I see nothing wrong...He moves and does weird shit...that's what makes him a unique fighter and not a fucking cookie cutter fighter like 99% of UFC fighters today.

Im glad Tony is still doing what he has always done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back