Mark Hunt on Performance Enhancing Drugs (PED's) and penalties for cheating

I mean he's absolutely Right. The problem is very similar to what it was in cycling though.

The teams with a lot of money could hire doctors to time cycles based on testing, and as a result many of the highest performing teams were considered clean for many years. But that's stuffs expensive. So it created this barrier of top level guys who could afford these drugs to be done correctly, while the guys just trying to "make it even" get caught and banned from the sport.

Give us the cliffs, playboi

{<BJPeen}<datassdom>

this will be hilarious

i cant remember the last time i went from liking a fighter so much,

to wincing every time i realize he's about to speak.

i cant remember the last time i went from liking a fighter so much,

to wincing every time i realize he's about to speak.
thats because your a fence hopping easily offended loser.

Mark Hunt could atomic butt drop an orphanage,and it wouldnt be enough to damage his rep for me. He has given so much souls to the Just Bleed God,that he has a lifetime HHJ pass for all time. So if he needs to bitch about some real shit,like steroid abuse in MMA,by all means Mark,say some shit. Dont worry about the pencil necked geeks who dont wanna hear the truth.

Either let people use whatever they want or offer a lifetime ban for 1st offense. Otherwise you have guys continuing to game the system.

giphy.gif

Am i suppose to believe that Hunt has been clean his whole career? Oh please.

I read this as Mark Hunt got busted for being on PEDs and I almost deleted my account

hunt better shut his tubby ass up before BROCK LESNAR gets wind of it and throws him right back to fucking samoa

thats because your a fence hopping easily offended loser.

not offended,

embarrassed for him, on his behalf,

he's such a sore loser and baby.

I think the most important piece of information we can take away from this is Brock Lesnar hits like a girl.

not offended,

embarrassed for him, on his behalf,

he's such a sore loser and baby.
One of the gamest fighters there has ever been. Who likes to lose? no one. I dont think fighters automatically gotta start blowing their opponents for beating them. If you think that he has no cause to be upset,try walking in his shoes. He might not go about everything the right way,but its very easy to emphathize with his frustration,and thats all that matters. He has earned the right to complain,and the UFC does need to be taken to task for their part in this.

Back