CBohl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Seemed like a weird stoppage to me.

WarpedIllustriousAquaticleech-size_restricted.gif

Discuss.

upload_2018-7-15_12-41-33.jpeg

Yeah he's not defending and then he kinda flops onto his side. Merciful stoppage, Sage would have just kept teeing off

I mean you need to look somewhat alive if you don't want the ref to stop it

The straight left/jab that Ottow walked right into had him hurt bad. Sage turned the lights out with the first 2 hammer fists.

He looked like he kinda threw it to me

Still a better stoppage than the Mendes stoppage, which should’ve been announced as TKO due to punches hitting the forearm.

He was going to pass out from gassing if sage didn’t do it

yeah. those were hard shot + his head was on the canvas lol. sage is slowly starting to be less backstreet boy-like and more JUST BLEEEEED

Still a better stoppage than the Mendes stoppage, which should’ve been announced as TKO due to punches hitting the forearm.

I couldn’t hear if he warned him to do something, but I thought it was a bad stoppage.

The power punching of Xander Cage & the Street fight IQ of Nick Cage.

Brings Sage. Halfway between N and X in the alphabet WME.

Anyone remember all those spinning wheel kicks Nick Cage did in Con Air in the aircraft hanger.

He looked like he kinda threw it to me
Price’ hammerfists earlier in the card were much more devastating even from the bottom, and it took a good few to KO that guy. I know Ottow is older, but even the commentators were surprised at by the ease at which he was apparently put to sleep. A fishy one for sure.

Exclusively on FightPass

yeah. those were hard shot + his head was on the canvas lol. sage is slowly starting to be less backstreet boy-like and more JUST BLEEEEED

Lol until he gets on the mic and hes back to mikey mouse house haha hes too dam cheery to be knocking people out lol god damit!!!

It was a really weird finish, they didn't even seem like hard shots. Ottow just seemed to want out of the fight for some reason, he didn't seem in danger earlier in the fight.

Ottow was starting to gas and was rocked from the jab that dropped him 10 seconds before the finish

It was a weird looking KO, don't blame anyone for thinking Ottow just gave up.

The involuntary leg twitch afterwards has me believing Sage shut his lights out.

Back