Do You Think Conor/Khabib Will Get Made This Year?

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
Khabib has entered training camp.
Conor is training right now.
Khabib expects the fight to happen soon.
Kavanagh says that he is willing to be that the fight gets signed.

Is this all just a big coincidence or do you think Conor will come back and fight Khabib this year? It would be very hyped if he does return.

I don't know, but I'm sure there will be plenty of threads made about it this year.

In my humble opinion Conor McGregor will never fight in the UFC again. Sorry Conor fans.

Hope so, if they keep fucking around it will lose a little steam, though they fight in say Sep Oct it'll be fucking massive

I reckon yeah. NYE/End of year card, Vegas.

Should... UFC will make the money right for these two to fight. But if not... call St Pierre!!!

Conor hasnt been doing any of the dumb Ronda type movie roles etc. He been shoring up on his wrestling, TDD etc because his next opponent is Khabib.

Hell even Kavannagh says he bet any money it happens this year.

I'm going to save my answer for tomorrows new thread about it.

yeah Conor's got legal fees to pay. He'll take an L and fuck off with your cheese.

Yes. This should happen. It has to happen. They better make this happen.
The UFC should be banned from arranging MMA fights if this doesn't happen, and force them into combat karaoke.

We have heard similar things from Conor's camp for a long time now. So I am not sold on that.

But I would like to see it.

I sure as fuck hope so, but I won't hold my breath.

Doubtful. Conor will probably leave mma to compete in a national kickball tournament on ESPN Ocho

In my humble opinion Conor McGregor will never fight in the UFC again. Sorry Conor fans.
tenor.gif

If Conor doesn't fight this year then he never will again in my opinion.

I've held out hope but he knows how fast this game evolves and to be gone that long isn't good.

Probably not. My guess is that some time from now news get "leaked" about how Conor was supposed to fight Khabib but something came up

Back