Bellator To Begin WW Grand Prix Sept. 29th on Mousasi/MacDonald Card

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Awesome news. WW is Bellator's most stacked division. Looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

A few Scott-Cokerisms here and there apart, Bellator's been doing some nice things.

Hopefully Wanderlei vs. Rampage headlines the card over Moose vs. Rory so we get an extra sassy Moose who shits on Bellator and Coker.

Hopefully Wanderlei vs. Rampage headlines the card over Moose vs. Rory so we get an extra sassy Moose who shits on Bellator and Coker.
God I hope not, that would be terrible. Rampage/Wand should at MOST be 3rd from the top with Gegard/Rory as the Main Event and MVP/Daley as the Co-Main.

I never believed Bellator could be a threat to UFC, but they slowly crawl towards that position.

Which is a good thing for any MMA fan.

<{jackyeah}>

Wait, MVP and Daley are actually gonna fight?

<{danawhoah}>

I really want to see Daley / MacDonald! If Daley trash talks him, MacDonald would be goaded into a standup war.

I want to see that.

It's weird that rory will be a part of the tournament they should just go with 8 contenders winner gets rory.

God I hope not, that would be terrible. Rampage/Wand should at MOST be 3rd from the top with Gegard/Rory as the Main Event and MVP/Daley as the Co-Main.

It's the main event according to Wanderlei

"É com muita honra que anúncio meu retorno ao MMA, no dia 29 de Setembro na Califórnia, farei o Main Event do @bellatormma contra @rampage4realserá o nosso 4º combate"

Could be just promotion on his part, but if past is prologue it wouldn't be the least bit surprising if it's actually the case.

I really want to see Daley / MacDonald! If Daley trash talks him, MacDonald would be goaded into a standup war.

I want to see that.
<{cruzshake}> just watch a replay of their 1st fight it will go pretty much the same.

It's the main event according to Wanderlei

"É com muita honra que anúncio meu retorno ao MMA, no dia 29 de Setembro na Califórnia, farei o Main Event do @bellatormma contra @rampage4realserá o nosso 4º combate"

Could be just promotion on his part, but if past is prologue it wouldn't be the least bit surprising if it's actually the case.

Yeaaah I'm not going to believe anything Wanderlei says haha

really happy to see MVP in there

about time to really test the guy

Wait Wait Wait

I thought Rory was fighting Mousasi

I never believed Bellator could be a threat to UFC, but they slowly crawl towards that position.

Which is a good thing for any MMA fan.

<{jackyeah}>

Apparently though they have been doing terrrible numbers, and paying for all these ex UFC fighters can only last so long. UNless they turn a corner Bellator may not be around in this capacity either.

Back