3. Tony Fergouson
4. Ryan bader
5. Forrest
6. Matt serra
7. Nate Diaz
8. Kevlin Gastelum
9. Diego
10. Roy Nelson

Good question. But obviously becoming UFC champ automatically puts you way ahead of anyone who didn't, no way Griffin for example shouldn't be on that list above those who didn't win a UFC title.

Last edited:
That's not real tuf.

America only
Teams... coaches... a finale... sounds like TUF to me you goof.

Bisping had the longest career and managed to remain at the top for the entirety of it. He is the GOAT.

Rashad got to the top quicker, and reached a higher point than Bisping, but his fall was quick, and the end of his career was/is just a shame.

shad's career crashed as soon as it peaked and he never seemed to have really recovered whilst bisping's reached its apex about as nicely as any good fairytales end. it wasn't a perfect ending but mike's career trajectory was debatably better than shad's.

This is my top 10 list

1. Rashad
2. Bisping
3. Tony Fergouson
4. Ryan bader
5. Forrest
6. Matt serra
7. Nate Diaz
8. Kevlin Gastelum
9. Diego
10. Roy Nelson

Ferguson & Kelvin might go on to have better careers but as it stands today I'm going with Bisping.

Its funny but even before reading the other comments I'd also ignored the "nation's" TUF winners just because I've never bothered to watch them.

Shad, Ping, & Forrest obviously all won the title. Shad beat them both, but I think of the 3, Ping, I think, is the only one to successfully defend the title, so it's Ping.

Serra is hard to evaluate due to his pre tuf UFC career. His biggest post tuf moment was by far the biggest of the group but he followed that up by getting damn near killed in the rematch. I'm sticking with Ping.

Bisping has absolutely surpassed Rashad who has spent half of his career on a downward spiral

Bisping by far.

Title, defenses, and still has a job and will probably have it for a while.

He could become an actor too, get some more roles. Vinnie Jones is getting old and Bisping is a poor mans Vinnie Jones.

Last edited:
Bisping stands out. TFerg and Kelvin could surpass.

Whittaker, then Bisbing. A title defense over Yoel Romero > title defense over old man Hendo.

Nate Diaz monetarily because of the Conor fights, and all the ones listed that became UFC champions. Bisping, Whittaker, Rashad, Forrest, Serra, Bader now that he is a Bellator champ...

I think Bisping has gotten the most out of his "career". His fight legacy may not be as elite but overall he is the most successful.

Nate Diaz monetarily because of the Conor fights

Excellent addition!

All great fighters with fun careers... Even Nate has a lot of headline events and that should count for something.

TUF served it's purpose. I like the new show going on now even more though... 5 fights every show.

I hated TUF episodes with only one fight.

As of right now. Ping for sure. Only US tuf champ with a title defense. Most fights and currently tied for most win.

I'm with Bisping all the way, but I wouldn't write Whittaker, Ferguson, Gastelum and Usman off in the future. :)

Back