Hall vs Costa possibly POTN material

trilla

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I think Costa can possibly put on a clinic in this fight, the guy has looked unstoppable and seems incredibly underrated.

I hate throwing around the word gatekeeper, but Hall seems to be the most well rounded one in the division.
Hall is a great test for him, he can definitely offer a lot of more the feet than Big Rig did but he does cave to pressure. I truly believe Costa is the future of the division I can see him in there against Jacare or even Lukehold if he gets through thi sone. Really looking forward to this one. Thoughts?

oh and WAR COSTA

Paulo-Costa-UFC-Brazil-weigh-in.jpg

What the hell is "POTN"?

Fuckin kids using abbreviations everywhere.

This should have been put in the main card instead of Chiesa/Pettis.

Good fight. Can't ever count Hall out though. I think he's never a gimme fight for anyone. Ask Moose.

Hall's best bet is to survive at least a round and half. I have a suspicion Costa's cardio is his weakness..

Great fight looking forward to it..

I think Costa can possibly put on a clinic in this fight, the guy has looked unstoppable and seems incredibly underrated.

I hate throwing around the word gatekeeper, but Hall seems to be the most well rounded one in the division.
Hall is a great test for him, he can definitely offer a lot of more the feet than Big Rig did but he does cave to pressure. I truly believe Costa is the future of the division I can see him in there against Jacare or even Lukehold if he gets through thi sone. Really looking forward to this one. Thoughts?

oh and WAR COSTA

Paulo-Costa-UFC-Brazil-weigh-in.jpg
How has this guy not been USADA'd yet??

Talking about this guy, another reason why UFC needs to either go with 4 weight classes or create weight classes at every 10 pounds. None of this half assed weight classes that we have right now

Back