Ferguson is the rightful UFC LW champ. It´s really f*cked up that they stripped him of his belt!!

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I´d like to start this thread by saying that right now Tony Ferguson is the most entertaining fighter on the roster imo. His fights are always entertaining! Always!
I don´t even need to talk about his spectacular winning streak at LW right now everybody knows. So stripping Tony is probably one of the most fucked up things I´ve seen the ufc do to a fighter. Specially after a freak accident.
I 100% support Tony Ferguson as the legitimate UFC LW champion!
War Tony!
source.gif

It was sad as fuck that they did that, but we know Cucuy is a proponent of taking his tendons to Snap-Down City on the hegular.

Just hoping Pink Goof does the right thing and gives homie the first crack at the belt when he's ready.

Yeah in reality Conor should have been stripped, Tony promoted, Khabib and Al should have fought for the new interim title. What a absolute mess though.

We need some combination of Conor/Tony/Khabib to clarify.

Would you prefer a scenario where he keeps the belt and we have no active champ for another year, 3 years in total?

Would you prefer a scenario where he keeps the belt and we have no active champ for another year, 3 years in total?
Just like @Danespina said, have Khabib and Al fight for the interim belt, and help Tony make with his recovery so he would be ready to fight Khabib as soon as possible for the unification. But stripping Tony was unacceptable, specially after seeing a healthy Conor walk around with the belt for around 2 years.

When you agree to defend at a particular time and place but fail to show, that's a loss by forfeiture in my book.

Plus, if his knee was so flimsy that a monster cable could fuck it up, then he would have fucked it up anyway in the Khabib fight like half way through the first round in a scramble or something. He would have lost that fight regardless.

When you agree to defend at a particular time and place but fail to show, that's a loss by forfeiture in my book.

Plus, if his knee was so flimsy that a monster cable could fuck it up, then he would have fucked it up anyway in the Khabib fight like half way through the first round in a scramble or something. He would have lost that fight regardless.
Who hurt you?

Ferguson has the best winstreak and is clearly the real champ.
Khabib vs Ferguson is the fight we finally need to see, I don't care how many times they re-book it.

Conor should have to fight Lee or some shit to earn a title-shot.

The interim champ couldnt unify. The undisputed title was vacant. He should get a crack at the real belt when he returns.

Who hurt you?

A monster cable. Tore my knee up, lost my belt, my championship pay, my big fight vs. Khabib with PPV points, my potential red panties night vs. Conor that will change my bum life forever, had to pay my coaches, my manager out of pocket, and right now I'm sitting on my ass with a 5 inch vagina on my leg that's taking its time to heal. Feelsreallybadman.jpg

The interim champ couldnt unify. The undisputed title was vacant. He should get a crack at the real belt when he returns.
The undisputed title can't become 'vacant' when there's an interim champion, the interim champion automatically should be promoted if the champion drops the belt.

The lightweight division has had the same guys circling for a real title shot since forever. It feels like it hasin't progressed in years.

Conor was the champion but he got stripped. Neither Ferguson or khabib beat a champion. Eddie alveraz has a better claim at the crown than those two, because at least he beat a champion.

Conor was the champion but he got stripped. Neither Ferguson or khabib beat a champion. Eddie alveraz has a better claim at the crown than those two, because at least he beat a champion.
Your whole post is just wrong.

I'm okay with it. Sick of the inactivity at LW. Give him the shot whenever he's ready.

The undisputed title can't become 'vacant' when there's an interim champion, the interim champion automatically should be promoted if the champion drops the belt.
He was stripped when he got injured and dropped out. Cant unify and have no belts available. It was just a technicality to make it publicly official.

A monster cable. Tore my knee up, lost my belt, my championship pay, my big fight vs. Khabib with PPV points, my potential red panties night vs. Conor that will change my bum life forever, had to pay my coaches, my manager out of pocket, and right now I'm sitting on my ass with a 5 inch vagina on my leg that's taking its time to heal. Feelsreallybadman.jpg

tenor.gif

He tripped over a cord and tore his knee during fight week . Send his ass to PFL

Back