Why is Chael Sonnen burying Henry Cejudo?

Destino2018

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

Like I understand that he wants to help these two promote the fight but it’s like he has a grudge against him for not attempting to promote it. He’s made like 4 videos on him alone it’s ridiculous.

Meh, it’s a waste of time to promote it. Outside of 150,000 hardcore fans no one pays to watch midget wrestling.

When you're master chef and you see an incompetent cook completely mess up someone's food, your professional instinct would drive you to go ham on him. It can't be helped. Chael is a top level popcorn connoisseur, and he just can't stomach Cejudo completely squandering his time in the spotlight. THERE IS DRAMA TO BE HAD, WTF IS HE DOING. I understand Chael completely.

Like I understand that he wants to help these two promote the fight but it’s like he has a grudge against him for not attempting to promote it. He’s made like 4 videos on him alone it’s ridiculous.

cause it what chael does.

I though TS meant literally.

Henry is a myth

DJ will murder him yet again

Again? I remember him going after little Hank a while back saying he needs to be a heel

Chael knows Cejudo is a good fighter, he's just saying he should be promoting the fight more for the benefit of his own career.

Because he's not fake like Chael.

Meh, it’s a waste of time to promote it. Outside of 150,000 hardcore fans no one pays to watch midget wrestling.

I wanted to like this post but you used the word "meh" (which isn't even a real word), so I reported you instead.

The only pigmyweight fighter I care is Kyoji, honestly.

When you're master chef and you see an incompetent cook completely mess up someone's food, your professional instinct would drive you to go ham on him. It can't be helped. Chael is a top level popcorn connoisseur, and he just can't stomach Cejudo completely squandering his time in the spotlight. THERE IS DRAMA TO BE HAD, WTF IS HE DOING. I understand Chael completely.
Yeah, people always complain nobody cares about manlets. Well, then their job is to make people care.

Cejudo is no longer a pristine undefeated prospect. He should sell the fight if MM isn't going to. For better or worse, that's the game these days.

Why push dogshit WWE style drama? Is it really necessary for fight fans?

He should sell the fight if MM isn't going to. For better or worse, that's the game these days.

That has been the game always tbf. Fans who come to see the UFC won't get you paid the big bucks. You need fans coming to see YOU.

It's Chael. He's always got an angle. He and Cejudo are probably friends and he's trying to stir up some kind of interest for Cejudo/this fight.

I like Chael but he's always trying to sell you something.

Back